Tremor Decal Height

davidlgibbs

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
I need to ask a favor. Anyone who has a 21 Tremor with the bed decals, could you measure the height of the decal and post it here? I removed mine before measuring them, and have decided that I want to have some custom made in the Ford script font in matte black, but don’t know the original height. Thanks in advance.

These are the best pics I could get today in the rain. Looking forward to seeing your new decals.
20211027_121821.jpg
20211027_121809.jpg

Anyone have these in a Vector File? I want to create a Carli/Tremor Decal to replace the factory one but I've been too lazy to vectorize it, lol.
That's a great idea. I just took the fugly Tremor stickers off my black tremor. I have the Carli vector file...can we make it happen?

That's a great idea. I just took the fugly Tremor stickers off my black tremor. I have the Carli vector file...can we make it happen?
I have the Carli files - I need the tremor ones.

Anyone have these in a Vector File? I want to create a Carli/Tremor Decal to replace the factory one but I've been too lazy to vectorize it, lol.
What’s the idea here? New style for the truck itself, or new style for the shock reservoirs?

I’d be interested in some for the shock reservoirs for sure.

here is the first one I made, I vectorized everything on my own and created the look I would love to hear what you guys think.

These are the best pics I could get today in the rain. Looking forward to seeing your new decals.View attachment 37738View attachment 37739
Thank you so much - not sure how I missed the notification that you replied, but I really appreciate it. I'll post up on here once I have some decals made up. I was also contemplating using the font above, but change the contrasting colors.

I'll have to look for the font, but I can make up some vector files. If someone wants to email me the Carli logo in a vector, I can play around with it.

I'll have to look for the font, but I can make up some vector files. If someone wants to email me the Carli logo in a vector, I can play around with it.
I said the same thing - I can give you the Carli Vectors but i was looking for the Tremor Vector so i can have my gaphics guys rip out something. I would put them on the Carli Site for sale.

I said the same thing - I can give you the Carli Vectors but i was looking for the Tremor Vector so i can have my gaphics guys rip out something. I would put them on the Carli Site for sale.
I did some digging and cannot find the font or a logo vector graphic. There are a few companies selling the Tremor decals (non-oem), so someone has created a vector of the OEM logo. I did find a .dwg file of the Super Duty Truck with the Tremor decal on it - I suppose one could buy that (it was 20 pounds on a UK site) and strip out just the logo file.

My original thought was to use the Ford script font from their logo, and create a Tremor logo using that. I was looking for size so I could mock it up before having the decal printed/cut. I'd still love to get the Carli logo in vector as I'm also considering doing a "Rough Riders" wrap on the truck. Mine is Lithium grey, so I was considering using colors other-than red, white and blue (which would require the whole truck to be wrapped). I was planning to put logos of some of the manufacturers of parts on the truck in the wrap (Method, Fox, Carli, Baja Designs, etc...).

Since it looks like you're affiliated with Carli, I want to thank you! My truck rides a million times better with the leveling kit, Deaver rear springs and Fox 2.5" DSC shocks. The difference is insane and I have 37" KM3s on it with not even a hint of rub.

Back