Tremor at the Sand Dunes

Utah Tremor

Tremor Fanatic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Lariat Blackout Ultimate Tremor (Diesel) + Ultimate Trailer Tow
Last weekend I got my first chance to tow with my Tremor. I went to Dumont Sand Dunes in CA. It was my first time going there, and it was a blast. Right before I headed home, I unhitched the trailer and went for a little joy ride. I should have let the air out of the tires, but I didn't think of that until I was bouncing around like a bobble head. Anyway, I was impressed with how well the truck handled the sand. I was in the deep sand/snow mode and in 4H. This was my first time every driving a truck on a sand dune. Other than let the air out of the tires, is there anything else I should have done different? Go slower? Go faster? Try 2H? I really didn't want to get stuck, so I hit it pretty hard. I appreciate everyone's input and opinions. I have a couple of videos but they were too large to attach. Here is a link to Youtube. There is also a special treat at the end where the Raptor is stuck.
IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg
IMG_4819.jpg

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg
IMG_4783.jpeg
IMG_4785.jpeg
IMG_4786.jpeg

IMG_4745.jpeg

I hope you submitted these for Tremor of the month!
I considered it, but I guess the deadline was today at 3pm EST. I already had a snowy one on hand, so I quickly submitted that one before I had a chance to get these ones off my phone. I’ll submit one next month. Which one should I submit?

looks like fun never been to those dunes I’ll have to go check those out that poor raptor didn’t seem like it was going into four-wheel-drive that or maybe the paddles were too aggressive
He couldn’t use four-wheel-drive because the previous day he had snapped off the front differential when landing a jump. Seeing him stuck with the paddles made me a little hesitant. I really didn’t want to get stuck or break anything ?

Last weekend I got my first chance to tow with my Tremor. I went to Dumont Sand Dunes in CA. It was my first time going there, and it was a blast. Right before I headed home, I unhitched the trailer and went for a little joy ride. I should have let the air out of the tires, but I didn't think of that until I was bouncing around like a bobble head. Anyway, I was impressed with how well the truck handled the sand. I was in the deep sand/snow mode and in 4H. This was my first time every driving a truck on a sand dune. Other than let the air out of the tires, is there anything else I should have done different? Go slower? Go faster? Try 2H? I really didn't want to get stuck, so I hit it pretty hard. I appreciate everyone's input and opinions. I have a couple of videos but they were too large to attach. Here is a link to Youtube. There is also a special treat at the end where the Raptor is stuck.
View attachment 16834
View attachment 16835
View attachment 16837View attachment 16838
View attachment 16839
View attachment 16840View attachment 16841View attachment 16842View attachment 16843
View attachment 16844
Dude those pic's are frickin' rad. You nailed it!

I considered it, but I guess the deadline was today at 3pm EST. I already had a snowy one on hand, so I quickly submitted that one before I had a chance to get these ones off my phone. I’ll submit one next month. Which one should I submit?
The one with the sunset in the back ground. I guess I’ll skip March’s contest... I think that one you have is a winner.

View attachment 16834
View attachment 16835
View attachment 16837View attachment 16838
View attachment 16839
View attachment 16840View attachment 16841View attachment 16842View attachment 16843
View attachment 16844
Thank you for sharing. Very nice pictures. Send some in for TOTM.

I like the black hood insert and tailgate surround (y)
agreed ??

Utah Tremor, did you purchase the [vinyl] hood insert pre-cut and ready to apply, or did you have it done at a shop? Either way, it looks really good! I’m hoping you got it from eBay/Etsy/etc, but something tells me it’s a custom job... ?
I, too, have a white Tremor, and I’m considering the hood insert.
Thanks,

Latest Discussions

Back