Tremor Apparel

Looks Great. Thanks MOD.
20200922_160420.jpg

Any thoughts on doing another round of hats? I’m totally down for getting one!

Any thoughts on doing another round of hats? I’m totally down for getting one!

I ordered one directly from Holtz leather, only $30 plus shipping. I used the patch design from another forum member and got it delivered in about three weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 31
I ordered one directly from Holtz leather, only $30 plus shipping. I used the patch design from another forum member and got it delivered in about three weeks.
Nice! I may see if I can update the year to 2021. If I do, I’ll post it.

Uh...hats are all sold out then?? Ah...just read above. I'll wait until next round or for a hoodie.

Second the hoodie request, plus I would be game for a hat if there is another run of them!

Second the hoodie request, plus I would be game for a hat if there is another run of them!
Way to go Fat Dog. You are going to love the forum.

ok so maybe should talk to @modified but my buddy can make us hoodies and i talked to him and he can do it and do a offical quote but i think maybe like 100 hoodies to be made but idk maybe 50 is more real number but what price do you want to pay for the hoodie is a question so i am going to ask that in a new thread if this gets more traction he can also make hats but the other hat is bad ass honestly but give me ideas .... i would guess we would want the forum's logo like the sticker as the logo and what placement do we want chest, center and do we want a back logo as well?

I'd also be in for a hat as well as a Hoodie.
The cost of the hoodie depends on what it is. If its a quality hoodie, I'd consider around $40 plus-ish.

Back