Tremor Apparel

@Chris21667 I would rather pay more for quality then go cheap. Cold season is here so maybe a good cold season one?

Will pay for quality as well! Small chest logo's always seem to work. The forum logo would be great. Perhaps just the logo without the year, that way hoodies will continue to sell regardless of the year. Black, Gray, Forrest Green, etc.... all good colors.

I would agree with going quality otherwise you won't wear it. I know I don't even purchase standard 100% cotton hoodies anymore, when there are much better ones out there.

This company sells American made shirts, not sure if they do logo stuff but might be a supplier for the shirts!

I have no affiliation with this company just like their clothing.

Will pay for quality as well! Small chest logo's always seem to work. The forum logo would be great. Perhaps just the logo without the year, that way hoodies will continue to sell regardless of the year. Black, Gray, Forrest Green, etc.... all good colors.
I vote hoodie

I’d be down for 3-4 hats if that’s still a thing…

I have an order of hats that have been on backorder for a while. I hoping to have another batch ready to go in October.

The next round of tshirts will be available mid September.

Hoodies will be available some time in October

Back