SOLD - my wheels for Factory Tremor wheels

I’d take them but CA is a long drive back and forth. Especially in the snow. But I’m sure you’ll have them sold soon.

Thanks, guys! 🥶🥶

@BlueKilla
It was great hanging out; even if it meant changing out 8 big ass tires in the cold. Thanks again for an easy deal and hopefully we'll meet up again soon...
Sir, it was a pleasure even in the crappy weather and we both got our workout in and maybe a little frostbite 😂. Be sure to share some of your cool mods on here, that multidevice mount using the builtright center cubby mount was genius and cost-effective.

Be sure to share some of your cool mods on here, that multidevice mount using the builtright center cubby mount was genius and cost-effective.
@Commish1999 yes please... Would like to see that!!!

Sir, it was a pleasure even in the crappy weather and we both got our workout in and maybe a little frostbite 😂. Be sure to share some of your cool mods on here, that multidevice mount using the builtright center cubby mount was genius and cost-effective.
You mounted 8 tires manually? 😲 Would've liked to see this. I feel like I need one of those Ranger tire machines

Here's a new post that I made for the dash mount. I'll add my other mods as I have time...

Thread '2020 F350 mods...

Back