Top Speed

Raptors are speed limited too. Ill take your nomination, Ive done far worse. And no Im not going 100 but it doesnt bother me that other people want to.
My 14 Raptor did 110 and then my 18 Raptor did 107 and now the 2020 Tremor PS does 96.

get a pedal commander or similar device. Response will feel a little better.

you’ll get used to the change in top speed eventually. F250/350 drive is a different experience than F150. Airing down tires also helps tremendously w/ ride quality. 96 mph is plenty fast
I use Pedal MAX love it ..

My 14 Raptor did 110 and then my 18 Raptor did 107 and now the 2020 Tremor PS does 96.
Seriously ( for all), I would hate to have to need to stop my truck at that type of speed -- if you really need to go fast do what I do and get or build a track car and learn to drive at a road course. Here is my second (road course car) with a top speed I have gone about 160 mph. See the video below ....

1Tremor_roush5.jpg

"https://player.vimeo.com/video/113236122"

Last edited:
FYI, stock Goodyears are only speed rated to 100mph.

The rocket assisted C130 was developed to land in a soccer stadium during the Iranian hostage crisis back in the 80's. It works, but hasn't seen much combat and is more of a novelty flex item now.
The Navy still uses the JATO rocket assist in air shows with the Blue Angels.

I found out my 7.3 Godzilla is really a little lizard. Had it floored and 96 MPH @2500 RPM is all in.
Need a fix as my ‘17 F150 Ecoboost is faster and tops out at 108mph
Any ideas,To remove the governor ?
Put on a tune (about 440 bucks) - got the 5Star - with increased limiter - dont know exactly where the limit now is - but i went at a gps 112 mph (180 km/h) this morning on the wet autobahn and could go faster. Dont want to push it any further b/c of the tyre limits and dont want to blow off the drive shaft ;)
But there are no issues at that speed . BtW i did 0-62mph in 7.6 sec on wet underground in 4H - quite nice for a big truck...

IMG_7407.jpg

Just got my 2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor and can’t go any faster than 96 Mph. Looking at all kinds of mods and exhaust upgrades. My other vehicle is a 2020 BMW M5 Competition and my average speed is usually over 100 mph lol. I’ve out run crotch rockets and got up to 168 mph quickly. So I was disappointed not being able to go any faster. The truck definitely has enough power left for sure. Like one of the guys said after passing the other guys in acceleration you have to let them by when you can’t go any faster than 96. Are there any ways to bump it up a little bit?

Welcome aboard. You will need different tires if you want to go much faster. Stock tires are rated for something like 105 mph. Your BMW is spinning about 20% as much rubber as your Tremor is and they are probably rated for the kind of speeds you mentioned.

This thread reminds me of the retard on FTE who asked how he could get his 88mph limiter removed on his f450 so he could win a bet with his neighbor about towing his 30ft trailer at 100mph

Back