Top Speed

Djdannyd93

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
What’s y’all top speed ? Is this BulldoZer governed at a set speed ?

The "Q" speed rating of the original
The original equipment Duaratrac tires with a "Q" speed rating should not safely be driven over 99 miles per hour. Above that you are risking tire failure. Buy higher rated tires or better yet a vehicle that was designed for high speed if you want to go faster. Maybe you should have bought a race car?

The original equipment Duaratrac tires with a "Q" speed rating should not safely be driven over 99 miles per hour. Above that you are risking tire failure. Buy higher rated tires or better yet a vehicle that was designed for high speed if you want to go faster. Maybe you should have bought a race car?
No way. I’d like my Tremor to go way over 100. I’ll have Carli Pintop suspension and Ridge Grapplers but 96 sucks in my opinion. But it is what it is. I ride my shit like I stole. Harleys, Jaguar, Mustang, Rang Rover, and now my new Bad Ass Tremor. ?‍♂️

No way. I’d like my Tremor to go way over 100. I’ll have Carli Pintop suspension and Ridge Grapplers but 96 sucks in my opinion. But it is what it is. I ride my shit like I stole. Harleys, Jaguar, Mustang, Rang Rover, and now my new Bad Ass Tremor. ?‍♂️
My Tremor finally showed up after 142 days after ordering mine. The salesman said take it fir a spin before I prep it. My wife and I took it for a 10 mile cruise over a bridge to the beaches. After the first 3 miles I was on that bridge at it was pinned at 96. It got to 96 in seconds and handed like a a Cadillac. Then back over the bridge I had her pinned at 96 again looking for more speed like I was on my Harley looking for a 7th gear that just isn’t there. But I keep checking. IDK. ???????

Hey Brother. Sorry. As I started some morning prayers it came to light my answer was very Arrogant. I like to drive fast but my response sucked. Sorry my friend. ???

Probably is an override tuner or will be one ( no forscan). These trucks are not made especially lifted trucks for high speed. Lift kits and big tires and 100+mph not good. Trust me when they get away from you they do in a big way.

Yeah I hear you. The problem is My foot has a mind of its own.

Probably is an override tuner or will be one ( no forscan). These trucks are not made especially lifted trucks for high speed. Lift kits and big tires and 100+mph not good. Trust me when they get away from you they do in a big way.
Lift kits and big tires are made for show, mall crawlers unite!!!! ;)

Hey Brother. Sorry. As I started some morning prayers it came to light my answer was very Arrogant. I like to drive fast but my response sucked. Sorry my friend. ???
Seriously though. How fast can you drive that Range Rover when they are on a flat bed or parked at the dealers service lot? Lol

I heard from CJC that the Carli Pintop 2.5 is not just a lift kit. It is actually the top of the line suspension. I’m not saying it’s set up like my Jaguar that goes 176 mph. But they assured me that this will increase the ride quality far beyond stock and other lift kits. They had a video on Utube with the lift kit on a Super Duty FX4 and the truck was doing 80 on backwoods trail and handled like a Cadillac. I will soon give my review in March when I receive it. I will be able to tell you a review at 96 what stock felt like and what Carli SUSPENSION feels like.

Lift kits and big tires are made for show, mall crawlers unite!!!! ;)
If ever I want to go to the Mall...... I want to go there with you and IronMan. :cool:

I heard from CJC that the Carli Pintop 2.5 is not just a lift kit. It is actually the top of the line suspension. I’m not saying it’s set up like my Jaguar that goes 176 mph. But they assured me that this will increase the ride quality far beyond stock and other lift kits. They had a video on Utube with the lift kit on a Super Duty FX4 and the truck was doing 80 on backwoods trail and handled like a Cadillac. I will soon give my review in March when I receive it. I will be able to tell you a review at 96 what stock felt like and what Carli SUSPENSION feels like.
Its true brother, all true, just like my Metal Clock "Game Changer" lift in my Jeep Rubicon. It's taller, more travel, rides better and handles better. However it't not a race car. But I drive it like I stole it every day. 30,000 miles and tire are looking like new. I just had it in and there is slight movement in the tie rods so we are changing them tomorrow. That was one of the only factory parts left on it. Big tires and washboard roads are tough on tie rods. That dual steering stabilizer will help them last longer.

I just don't see you driving around at over 100MPH in a huge ( heavy truck) Those big tires will cup out like crazy. But definitely send me a video if any body is going to do it, its you brother Donny thats why you re IRONMAN ???⭐⭐?

Back