Took delivery 1/18/20

Claydoane

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor Lariat Velocity Blue
Got a pleasant surprise yesterday when my dealer sent me a text that said surprise your truck showed up last night. I ordered it in Oct Velocity Blue Lariat Sport / Ultimate Lariat, power running boards, rapid cabin heat, Uplifter switches, heated rear seats, customer placed trailer camera, and ultimate trailer cam with back up assist .... 6.7 Lovin it so far only 62 miles but that will change go a 300 mile trip next week and a 1800 mile trip shortly after

that's a good surprise. enjoy your truck.

Nice surprise. Enjoy that truck. My only regret is the Halogen headlights. Those things are anemic! My son and I where laughing at how bad they are, even the high beams. That will be remedied very soon.

Got a pleasant surprise yesterday when my dealer sent me a text that said surprise your truck showed up last night. I ordered it in Oct Velocity Blue Lariat Sport / Ultimate Lariat, power running boards, rapid cabin heat, Uplifter switches, heated rear seats, customer placed trailer camera, and ultimate trailer cam with back up assist .... 6.7 Lovin it so far only 62 miles but that will change go a 300 mile trip next week and a 1800 mile trip shortly after

Congrats on the new Tremor! How'd it do on the trips?

So 1843 miles from NC to El Paso TX the trip average was 17mpg. Empty not towing anything cruise control set to 78mph.
I did notice that from Fayetteville NC to Birmingham AL the average was about 18.5 but from Birmingham to El Paso it dropped at the end it said mileage was 17.1. Now after a week of city driving the mixed average is at 16.7. Now from NC to AL is pretty consistent elevation that from AL to El Paso it’s a steady rise to 4500ft above sea. And that was in ECO mode the whole way. Overall pleased I will say those who claim you get 20plus mpg there is no way unless you drive like an old lady which is not realistic. As speed limits in TX are 75-80mph.

Nice surprise. Enjoy that truck. My only regret is the Halogen headlights. Those things are anemic! My son and I where laughing at how bad they are, even the high beams. That will be remedied very soon.

What's involved with upgrading the headlights? Any idea how much the replacements cost?

Back