Took a LOT of work but I found one!

Nomad-V

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USMC/Army
Current Ride
2018 Raptor and JLUR
Last week was crazy trying to find my truck.
We started with the wife planning to trade her Raptor for a 350 Platinum but when it came down to it she just couldn’t do it, so she convinced me that I should trade my Rubicon in for one. So I started my search. Found one for a good deal but it was outside of the range the mil allows us to travel.
I finally found one in transit 90 miles from me. Went back and forth with the sales guy for 3 days to get the pricing I wanted. And I was further shocked when I found out I received a $2500 PCO from Ford. Guess all of my shopping around and them putting my info in the system populated one for me.
So I ended up with the EXACT build I wanted at Invoice, minus the $2500 PCO and $3500 positive equity, so the $82k sticker price ended up being under $72 before taxes! So I think I worked a pretty good deal!
My question is, with the truck being “in transit” is there any way to track it? When I put the vin in the system is says it unavailable. Dealer said it’s due to arrive by 7/22 but guess I’m just anxious

Congrats on finding one. I almost drove 400 miles to pick one up and ended up ordering what I wanted for less money at a dealer 10 minutes down the road. Yes, I have to wait but it’s worth it.

Did your PCO show up in your Ford Pass app or just on the Ford website? I got one using a link on this site but it did not show up in any of my accounts. I have the email with approval code, though.

Congrats on finding one. I almost drove 400 miles to pick one up and ended up ordering what I wanted for less money at a dealer 10 minutes down the road. Yes, I have to wait but it’s worth it.

Did your PCO show up in your Ford Pass app or just on the Ford website? I got one using a link on this site but it did not show up in any of my accounts. I have the email with approval code, though.
The PCO just showed up under my name/address when the dealer entered it into the system. I didn’t know until on of the guys I called told me about it.

Congrats on the new Tremor! That's a very good price. I worked on one of the local Ford dealers around Austin for a month and could get them to drop below MSRP.

What's your build look like? 250/350?

It
Congrats on the new Tremor! That's a very good price. I worked on one of the local Ford dealers around Austin for a month and could get them to drop below MSRP.

What's your build look like? 250/350?
Its a 250, diesel and has both the Lariat Sport Package so its blacked out, also the Ultimate package, 5th wheel prep, high cap tow package, moon roof, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise, garage, switches, gooseneck and all weather mats

so it was pretty loaded. Some of the stuff I didn’t really care about like the moon roof, but it was blacked out and had the towing I wanted for the camper

It

Its a 250, diesel and has both the Lariat Sport Package so its blacked out, also the Ultimate package, 5th wheel prep, high cap tow package, moon roof, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise, garage, switches, gooseneck and all weather mats

so it was pretty loaded. Some of the stuff I didn’t really care about like the moon roof, but it was blacked out and had the towing I wanted for the camper
Congratulations!....sounds like a really sweet truck!

Congratulations! "In-Transit" is the last phase, so the dealer might be able to provide you a better update as for as where the truck might be.

I’m wondering how many people kick themselves after the fact that they didn’t order the windshield wiper de icer option.

I’m wondering how many people kick themselves after the fact that they didn’t order the windshield wiper de icer option.
I dont even know what that is...then again all I need is excellent AC where I live.

Wish I had
Even in NC where a cold January day is barely cold (in the High 20s or low 30s)......the heated steering wheel IS my favorite option....makes driving to work at o'dark thirty a pleasure!

Congrats on the truck! Sounds like its well equipped!

Back