Tonneau cover with tool box

I have the ford roll up and use a Home Depot bucket strapped in the bed. I had a backflip X2 roll up on my old raptor and wanted the same thing for the tremor. For some reason, The Ford one seems SO much better than the backflip one. I thought it was a Ford branded Backflip. It seems better built, solid and stronger. I love it. It also says "Ford" when it's rolled up the whole way.

I have the ford roll up and use a Home Depot bucket strapped in the bed. I had a backflip X2 roll up on my old raptor and wanted the same thing for the tremor. For some reason, The Ford one seems SO much better than the backflip one. I thought it was a Ford branded Backflip. It seems better built, solid and stronger. I love it. It also says "Ford" when it's rolled up the whole way.
Do you have a part number for the ford one?

I'm using a Truxedo Sentry for a cover this round and have been happy with it. I don't need to haul much for tools, but have a a swing box on the passenger side for straps, collapsible shovel, jumper cables etc.

Look at Diamondback with the optional tool bin.
I just installed both, I got the bin 13 for the tool box. Looked and looked for a botton liner for the tool box, found a lot. Went with a treadmill mat, cut to exact size, works perfect. Much cheaper that traditional box liners, plus extra rubberized mat for other projects.
very happy with the diamond back set up.

Back