Tonneau Cover & Canopy’s

Ugoman

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 F-350 King Ranch
Hi All, my truck has delivered after a painful 3 months. Ordered back at the end of October. Just waiting for the call to pick it up at the dealer. Please post pictures of tonneau covers and canopies! Would like to see what these tremors look like with them. I have a 80lb German shepherd and not sure if I should go with a canopy or a back flip. Problem with the back flip is I would need to have a crate and keep a couple panels open when transporting.

Given that you're in BC, I'd say get a canopy. I currently have a SnugTop Rebel on my F150 and when my Tremor arrives I'm getting the same thing. Protection from the rain/weather is great and the dog will love it. You can put the dog crate inside or just let the dog run around the whole thing if you don't mind nose prints all over the windows.

I've had 1 Leer and 3 SnugTops. I get them with the Yakima rails installed from the factory so that if they leak or have other issues, they're covered by warranty.

My 145lb Rottweiler rides in the back seat with 4Knines crew cab seat and door covers protecting the interior. They are holding up great so far. I also installed a diamondback hd bed cover to secure gear in the bed when traveling. We chose not to get a full canopy due to the height of the truck's bed and that we would have to unhook our bumper pull trailer every time we needed to lower the tailgate for the dog to get in and out.

Hi All, my truck has delivered after a painful 3 months. Ordered back at the end of October. Just waiting for the call to pick it up at the dealer. Please post pictures of tonneau covers and canopies! Would like to see what these tremors look like with them. I have a 80lb German shepherd and not sure if I should go with a canopy or a back flip. Problem with the back flip is I would need to have a crate and keep a couple panels open when transporting.
cant Wait to see you on the road! What dealer did you purchase from and how we’re they to deal with? I’ve only had past experiences with Coastal and Brown bro’s. And both were mediocre.

I still can't bring myself to let the dogs in my truck. They destroyed the back of my old F250 no matter what seat protectors I used. Now they travel with the wife in the back of her Expedition. Let's just say she isn't too happy with the hair sticking to the carpet on the back of the seats.

I have been quite satisfied with the 4Knines products so far. My Rottweiler goes everywhere with me and not a scratch on the interior in over 1300 miles. Then again I always tell my wife its just a truck, didn't buy it to show and shine.

it's always that first scratch or ding that hurts the most. It is a truck and it will get used and abused, I just the to see it happen for the fist time

Despite how useful canopies are, I never thought about getting one purely based on looks. I am considering a diamondback HD cover with their crossbin to use as a toolbox. Haven't pulled the trigger yet due to the price.

cant Wait to see you on the road! What dealer did you purchase from and how we’re they to deal with? I’ve only had past experiences with Coastal and Brown bro’s. And both were mediocre.
Mj17 I ordered through Dams off the langley Bypass. Dealing with Chenn Bergen great guy very helpful. He is in the fleet sales as I ordered through my company. I’ve dealt with brown bro’s before. Heard okay things. Nothing but bad about coastal service department though...

Despite how useful canopies are, I never thought about getting one purely based on looks. I am considering a diamondback HD cover with their crossbin to use as a toolbox. Haven't pulled the trigger yet due to the price.
Yeah the hair stuck in the carpet is the worst. I’m regretting not going with the vinyl floor covering. My plan at this point is no canopy. Probably get a retractable or backflip. The dog will go in a crate with the back seats in the upright position. My 2011 right now has the hard mounted tool box under the rear seats and can’t fit a crate properly. I’m hoping the new foldable style box under the rear seats will tuck away enough to fit a soft folding crate. My soft crate fits in my father in-laws 2018 f-150 so I’m guessing in the tremor it will fit just fine.

Back