Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Tremor Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
Cyber Orange Metallic 2022 Bronco Sport 4x4
In the beginning of this Covid shit I was like...."your nuts....do you know how much paper production we have in the USA, we won't ever be short of paper products!"

After I type this I am headed to Food Lion.......the commissary was already running low yesterday and I for one won't be the reasonable one without toilet paper THIS TIME!!!! Thank You to the Grinches who are on the way to steal Christmas!!! To them I say GFO!!!!!

In the beginning of this Covid shit I was like...."your nuts....do you know how much paper production we have in the USA, we won't ever be short of paper products!"

After I type this I am headed to Food Lion.......the commissary was already running low yesterday and I for one won't be the reasonable one without toilet paper THIS TIME!!!! Thank You to the Grinches who are on the way to steal Christmas!!! To them I say GFO!!!!!
Yea it’s getting crazy again I’m stocked up toilet paper and ammo ??

Yea it’s getting crazy again I’m stocked up toilet paper and ammo ??
You gonna shoot the virus? Or wrap it up like a mummy in toilet paper?
Just messin with ya... I'm sure some folks out there are trying to shoot the virus.

You gonna shoot the virus? Or wrap it up like a mummy in toilet paper?
Just messin with ya... I'm sure some folks out there are trying to shoot the virus.
I’m in California got to be prepared for anything these people out here look for any reason to riot ??

Gotta to think outside the box, probably will be a shortage on something else this time.

Good thing you got that "Velocity Blue" Tremor

OK I got 3 cases of beer and 2 family size bottles of Bourbon....and 6 months of paper products!!

I am good to go (got a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager :love: )

Oh I forgot: Picked up 2 bottles of Maquire's ultimate wheel cleaner and some Turtle Wax ICE!!!!! Can't forget the "Beast"

I have been stocking up on ammo since March....I have mucho right now...but if I shoot 1 at the range, I buy 2

Can I borrow your guns and ammo? I am without since the horrible boating accident. My other source for guns lost all of his last time ice fishing.
What is a guy to do????

Can I borrow your guns and ammo? I am without since the horrible boating accident. My other source for guns lost all of his last time ice fishing.
What is a guy to do????
Incredibly just about the same thing happened to me. Out fishing in the canoe. I’ll be fuct if I didn’t lose all my armament. I mean what was I thinking?!

Just went to Costco to get some last minute Thanksgiving supples ( alcohol and snackage) THEY ARE FRICKING SOLD OUT OF TP AND PAPER TOWEL

WTF?????????????????????

Just went to Costco to get some last minute Thanksgiving supples ( alcohol and snackage) THEY ARE FRICKING SOLD OUT OF TP AND PAPER TOWEL

WTF?????????????????????
I can ship you some if you need it ? I went out when they said we were in the yellow I knew we were headed for the red zone they got me once not getting me again you should see the gun stores out here ammo is gone and there’s a line for Guns

Back