Today was or is a great day :-)

Digger29

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Edition
I was showing my son the whole track your build thing from Ford and it said that my 21 Tremor was delivered today to my dealer and it's roughly 3 wks early so I'm pretty excited to go see it tomorrow morning. Woot woot :)

Mine had an eta of 3 December and it arrived at my dealer on 9 November. Drove her home after work on 10 November. You're gonna love your new truck!

Dang it. My shipped on the 7th with and ETA of Dec 1st - I’m hoping I get the same news!

Mine shipped on 19 October. This was transit to Eastern Washington

I’m in Portland, OR - gives me more hope it could be here before thanksgiving.

Mine is in Ohio, dealer says guaranteed delivery before December 3rd... I'm in Maine.

Production was ~9-10 weeks for me.

I was showing my son the whole track your build thing from Ford and it said that my 21 Tremor was delivered today to my dealer and it's roughly 3 wks early so I'm pretty excited to go see it tomorrow morning. Woot woot :)
Congratulations
Enjoy, you will love the truck 10x more than the wait
Amazing truck in every way
And this is from a 36 year GMC

Mine is in Ohio, dealer says guaranteed delivery before December 3rd... I'm in Maine.

Production was ~9-10 weeks for me.
Did you follow yours on the tracking site? If so, once yours went into "production" how's long till it went to "built"

I snapped a quick pic of it. Star white is a great color and I'm pumped that I went with it.

PXL_20201121_135927463.jpg

How long was yours in "production"?
Here is a breakdown of my time frame. Again, Ford's original eta was 3 December

8/12/2020 - Order placed
8/13/2020 - Order accepted
9/1/2020 - VIN received
10/6/2020 - In production
10/6/2020 - Window sticker 1 - convoy
10/13/2020 - Window sticker 2 - rail
10/14/2020 - Built
10/19/2020 - In transit - est 23 days
10/21/2020 - Window sticker 3 - rail
10/30/2020 - Window sticker 4 - rail
11/2/2020 - Window sticker 5 - rail
11/9/2020 - Delivered

Congrats! I also have a Star White tremor on order. Ordered on 10/5 and it went into production yesterday 11/20, my window sticker appeared today, 11/21. Getting really excited now. Dealer told me production was first week of December so we seem to be ahead of schedule which is great news.

Did you follow yours on the tracking site? If so, once yours went into "production" how's long till it went to "built"
It was about 4 or 5 days for mine.

That's awesome - UPOD - Under Promise Over Deliver! That's why Ford is really turning things around this year!

How long was yours in "production"?
I ordered it 8/31, the order was accepted on 9/11 and then it went into production. It was built on 11/13 and it said in transit 12-20 days and it showed up yesterday 7 days after it was built. I'm truly impressed.

Congratulations.

I did not follow it, I don't have the VIN. Honestly, I'm trying not to think about it and hopefully it arrives soon... This site isn't helping.

Dealer tells me it's on its way...

I did not follow it, I don't have the VIN. Honestly, I'm trying not to think about it and hopefully it arrives soon... This site isn't helping.

Dealer tells me it's on its way...
So I finally got curious with my dealer saying it will be here in Dec multiple times in the last cpl of months and asked him for the VIN and I followed it from there until when it showed up last Friday quite a bit early from what he was saying and the Ford site too.

Last edited:
Back