Titan aftermarket fuel tank

Maughanster

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Platinum
I had one of these Titan extended gas tanks on my 2018 F350 and was wondering if anyone has added a larger gas tank to their Tremor yet?

Attachments

• 9BD20199-2C11-4870-8E4B-BB00625FFB21.jpeg
    9BD20199-2C11-4870-8E4B-BB00625FFB21.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 198
?

I just spoke with Titan and they said it shouldn't be a problem fitting the 55g tank on the tremor, however, you will lose the skid plate. They said they have a lifetime puncture and corrosion guarantee so if anything happened to the tank they would replace it.

I just spoke with Titan and they said it shouldn't be a problem fitting the 55g tank on the tremor, however, you will lose the skid plate. They said they have a lifetime puncture and corrosion guarantee so if anything happened to the tank they would replace it.

So by adding the bigger tank you lose your skid plate. However they offer lifetime puncture warranty. Sounds like a no brainier to me/balances out. LOL

Does the 55 gallon tank hang lower than any other components that it would impact ground clearance?

So with this one do you keep your skid plate? You get 5 extra galons.

Wished I lived in the West: Go to TransferFlow and while your touring their facility, they will install it for 300 bucks!! You California guys have the rest of us beat in one area.........Tons of truck aftermarket companies!

I had one of these Titan extended gas tanks on my 2018 F350 and was wondering if anyone has added a larger gas tank to their Tremor yet?

I put it on my Tremor ... I love it .... especially when i get the reading on Miles to empty of 900 plus miles. No issues so far .. my dealer is a titan installer so I had them install it. Realistically I am not offroading my Tremor so it is not an issue for me.

Does the 55 gallon tank hang lower than any other components that it would impact ground clearance?
I got an email from Titan, here's what they said on this topic:

"Yes, the tank hangs down lower, about 2 inches lower than the stock tank but it is still above many other features on the truck. The tank like all of our tanks is extensively tested in all conditions including very harsh off road conditions. We have many partners that are off road race teams, adventures and overlanders who have tested and are using this tank in some very extreme conditions like Johnson Valley, Moab, Baja, the Rubicon, etc. and we have a team using a fleet of 2020 F250s to deliver aid to remote villages in Africa on nothing but horrible dirt road and sometimes no roads at all."

I got an email from Titan, here's what they said on this topic:

"Yes, the tank hangs down lower, about 2 inches lower than the stock tank but it is still above many other features on the truck. The tank like all of our tanks is extensively tested in all conditions including very harsh off road conditions. We have many partners that are off road race teams, adventures and overlanders who have tested and are using this tank in some very extreme conditions like Johnson Valley, Moab, Baja, the Rubicon, etc. and we have a team using a fleet of 2020 F250s to deliver aid to remote villages in Africa on nothing but horrible dirt road and sometimes no roads at all."

1Tremor_roush5.jpg

This is the best picture of my Tremor where you and see the tank underneath ...

Back