PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
What is everyone doing for rotation?

slide rears to front ( same side) then cross fronts?

Is there anything with the sensors that needs a reset?

I've done just what you said, Front to rear, swap sides. No issues with sensors when doing so.

I've done just what you said, Front to rear, swap sides. No issues with sensors when doing so.
thanks

what are your thoughts on interval for rotation?

I think 6-7,500K range. Plan to burn up my Duracraps but hope they last a long long time.

Done nice little work out those tires and wheels are a bit heavy.

Took a 2 mile ride and thats all it took for the tire pressure to reset to the new corners.

I hate the center caps kinda flimsy

Done nice little work out those tires and wheels are a bit heavy.

Took a 2 mile ride and thats all it took for the tire pressure to reset to the new corners.

I hate the center caps kinda flimsy

Yeah, it's deceptive how heavy our wheels and tires can be! :)

I’m thinking of doing my own rotations. I’m also wondering about putting the spare into the rotation and how people manage that. Thoughts?

Yeah, it's deceptive how heavy our wheels and tires can be! :)
Did you notice the weight difference when going with Toyo/Method combo? I instantly noticed they were quite a bit heavier and was happy the 7.3 had the balls to overcome lol

I’m thinking of doing my own rotations. I’m also wondering about putting the spare into the rotation and how people manage that. Thoughts?
I would do that but the spare is a steel rims not a rim like the rest is the only reason I won't ... Unless you have aftermarket wheels but I would take a rear wheel and put it on the rear under the bed and the spare in the rear as the rear wheels normally have more wear then the front one at least my experience with solid axle vehicles but I normally do rears to the front but switch and the fronts to the rear and do it ever oil change

I’m thinking of doing my own rotations. I’m also wondering about putting the spare into the rotation and how people manage that. Thoughts?I
I was looking at the spare the other day. There were no wheel weights so I don't think it's balanced and it also just a steel wheel, so I would not recommend it.

On all my super duties, I have rotated front to back every 7,500 miles. I personally never went side to side. As others have said there is nothing you need to do with the TPMS sensors.

Dealership does it this way as well (front to rear I mean).

Back