modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Any recommendations on a brand for window tint? The last few cars I bought came from the dealer with tint so I didn't have much of a choice.

Any recommendations on a brand for window tint? The last few cars I bought came from the dealer with tint so I didn't have much of a choice.
Hmm I've always gone with 3m I believe. I always go to a specific shop and get the highest tier of time that filters the most UV and keeps temps down. Truck came tinted but I may consider taking it there and getting it redone as I've noticed some bubbles...also need to get the alignment checked...

Mine was done thru the dealership. Was reasonable and they warranty it. No problems but I am up here in Wisconsin. I believe the further south the more it matters to have the best stuff.

They all make great tint. However, I went with Llumar IRX 30% on rear windows, IRX 15% on front 2 windows and Air 80 on Front windshield and pano moonroof. I live in AZ and it helps, but when it’s a 118 out it’s still freaking hot inside after baking in the sun for a few hours. Haha. It does keep me way more comfortable now.

make sure if you do moonroof that they use a product like Air80 or you run the risk of shattering moonroof Due to heat absorption.

I went ahead with the Llumar IRX on the front two windows - Thanks for the suggestion!

@BacaraTremor - How is the Air 80 at night? I had my windshield tinted on my last truck and at night the lights would flare out. I can't remember what brand of tint it was.

I went ahead with the Llumar IRX on the front two windows - Thanks for the suggestion!

@BacaraTremor - How is the Air 80 at night? I had my windshield tinted on my last truck and at night the lights would flare out. I can't remember what brand of tint it was.
Don’t even notice it. I get a hint of rainbow with polarized glasses, but nothing I’d worry about.

i just had mine done with Llumar and looks good but will see in Moab this week if it worth it

Honest, these guys do not pay me!
A lot of good advice........

Last edited:
Back