Thoughts on 2020 Tremor Towing 2018 Fifth Wheel

Whitetaildeer13

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
Hey guys-

I was wanting to get some thoughts if you think there will be any bed rail clearance or other issues towing a 2018 fifth wheel. I know when mods are made like bigger tires and suspension lifts there may not be that 6 inches of clearance between the fifth wheel and the bed rails...also the trailer will tow nose up. Some adjustments may be made to my king pin. I watched a video on YouTube and the height of the bed rail is 61 inches from the ground. My current truck bed rail height is 58 inches. Doesn’t seem like a huge difference. Thanks in advance.

I'm also curious about the 5th wheel towing. I've also been trying to look for payload info on the f350 .

In the tow guide it shows 20000 and 16800. I'm still haven't found any info why there's a 3200 lb difference. Can anyone clarify the difference in towing capacity on the f350 5th wheel option?

I'm curious as well. I just ordered a new 5th wheel and F-350 Platinum Tremor. I may take the 5th wheel to MORryde and have them add their IS suspension system. They can raise the height of the RV while doing this if necessary. I just need to find out how high the bed of the Tremor is compared to a non-Tremor F-350.

Please let us know what you find, I'm quite interested in this as well. Not sure how level the trailer will be on the Tremor due to the factory lift.

9E97E29C-2088-4949-9704-B5114462A56A.jpeg

I think the F250 sits higher.

Latest Discussions

Back