This Sludge Monkey FINALLY got his new ride

Every time I see another gorgeous Sport Silver Spruce I'm just in love all over again. I daydream about it for a moment and then snap out of it and say wait, "I have one out in the garage lucky me!"

Beautiful truck and I know first hand that NO picture really does it justice. I've had so many compliments when people see it in person.

Moraine State Park?
Good eye, it’s a few minutes from my place so I took the “long way” home and took a few quick pictures.

Good eye, it’s a few minutes from my place so I took the “long way” home and took a few quick pictures.
Been there more than a couple times. When I ordered my truck for the 2nd time I considered changing the color to Silver Spruce because it was not available in Feb. I was not sure if it was a metallic color or a solid from the images and I did not want it seem like I wanted a new truck to get the different color not just the leaking transmission. If something goes wrong with #2 I'll order the 6.7. I have a soft spot inside for diesels.

I was halfway through my drive to work this morning (the first morning of ownership) and I’m stopped at a light at about 5 am. I look over
Every time I see another gorgeous Sport Silver Spruce I'm just in love all over again. I daydream about it for a moment and then snap out of it and say wait, "I have one out in the garage lucky me!"

Beautiful truck and I know first hand that NO picture really does it justice. I've had so many compliments when people see it in person.
Well said! I actually ordered this without ever seeing the color in person. Hadn’t see any sport super dutys for that matter either. I took the gamble and I’m thrilled with my choice. This is the first paint color I’ve ever had that really changes looks depending on angles and light. I’ve already been stopped a few times for people to look and compliment...Would have been nice if some of you other Tremor owners would have given us future owners the “heads up” to plan on extra time in all of our travels because people (mainly dudes) stop and look and talk and drool...?

Guess I’ll finish the first part of last post. So I was sitting at a light in my first morning of ownership, (5am mind you) and I look over and I guy is waving at me so I put down the window. This guy starts freaking out about my truck and how he’s been building the gasser online since they first came out, and something about them letting you get the 7.3 with other than a 4.30 rear end, and how much he wants one and how I like mine and... what a whirlwind for a 2 minute light at 5am. Ford really hit it out of the park with this truck. Call me beyond satisfied with my initial impression.

C9A08984-5BF2-4F98-A94C-C764C565D06E.jpeg

Im sorry but I can’t stop taking and posting pictures of her

Guess I’ll finish the first part of last post. So I was sitting at a light in my first morning of ownership, (5am mind you) and I look over and I guy is waving at me so I put down the window. This guy starts freaking out about my truck and how he’s been building the gasser online since they first came out, and something about them letting you get the 7.3 with other than a 4.30 rear end, and how much he wants one and how I like mine and... what a whirlwind for a 2 minute light at 5am. Ford really hit it out of the park with this truck. Call me beyond satisfied with my initial impression.
Totally agree
Truck is such a upgrade from my GMC
loving it the same exact way !!!

Back