This forum is going to cost me $$$$$

Gumby

BAD A$$ isn't cheap, and cheap isn't BAD A$$
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Kawasaki Concours 14
I was going to trash the transmission in my ½ ton Ram Rebel pulling my toy hauler around so I started looking at the ¾ ton Ram/Dodge, but then somebody put a bug in my ear about the Tremor. I found this forum and I was convinced I needed one of these trucks. Camping season is here in AZ so I didn't do a custom order, I picked one of the trucks that was going to be delivered to the Phoenix area that checked almost all of the boxes. I was going to trade in my wife's blue Kia Stinger so I thought it was only right to get a Velocity Blue Tremor to replace here car with. ;)
I am bummed I did not get LED lights, the blackout package, and the step on the tailgate, but all in all the XLT still rocks for the price. I can always add and update as I go. Here are a few pics of my new ride.

Attachments

• IMG_7028.JPG
    IMG_7028.JPG
    276.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7032.JPG
    IMG_7032.JPG
    463.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7035.JPG
    IMG_7035.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7036.JPG
    IMG_7036.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 90
I was going to trash the transmission in my ½ ton Ram Rebel pulling my toy hauler around so I started looking at the ¾ ton Ram/Dodge, but then somebody put a bug in my ear about the Tremor. I found this forum and I was convinced I needed one of these trucks. Camping season is here in AZ so I didn't do a custom order, I picked one of the trucks that was going to be delivered to the Phoenix area that checked almost all of the boxes. I was going to trade in my wife's blue Kia Stinger so I thought it was only right to get a Velocity Blue Tremor to replace here car with. ;)
I am bummed I did not get LED lights, the blackout package, and the step on the tailgate, but all in all the XLT still rocks for the price. I can always add and update as I go. Here are a few pics of my new ride.
Brother Man. That is such a beautiful ride. Good luck with her. Congrats on getting the right ride for you. May GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL BEAST

You think this forum has cost you $$$$$. By the time I get my Tremor and caravan, I will have paid out over $360,000. Plus a shed to put them both in.

Welcome to the forum @Gumby - Awesome setup with the garages! Congrats on the blue beast. ?

Congrats. I pick mine up on Monday. I've been looking at the super duty inserts and your's look awesome.

Congrats and don’t worry about the minor things you’re missing out on. I came from a fully loaded 802a Raptor and honestly I wanted to go more simple but I wanted a few things like you mentioned. So I did them on my own. You can buy the blacked our side F250 emblems online. I bought a lariat blacked out grill from Ford and I changed all of the bulbs to LED. The only issue you will have is the tailgate step. It can not be added later. It’s a completely different tailgate. So you have to buy the correct tailgate and have it painted to match. The best option I could find is the Amp research tailgate step. It’s not the best but the best option I’ve found.

Yes its going to cost you but you will be wise and only purchase things once and when you do you will have the best accessories and products for your Tremor.
Great to see another Velocity Blue beast!

Yes its going to cost you but you will be wise and only purchase things once and when you do you will have the best accessories and products for your Tremor.
Great to see another Velocity Blue beast!
Yep, bad ass ain't cheap and cheap ain't bad ass.

Thanks for all the welcome's.

The truck goes in for bed liner and Tonneau cover next week. I chose the dealerships bed liner, it is their own mix, they said it is similar to Rhino lining. I wanted to go with Line-X, but the stealership gave me a great price and a lifetime warranty on the liner.

I need some mud flaps, should I pick up the Ford ones at the dealer next week or go with WeatherTech MudFlaps?

Congrats and don’t worry about the minor things you’re missing out on. I came from a fully loaded 802a Raptor and honestly I wanted to go more simple but I wanted a few things like you mentioned. So I did them on my own. You can buy the blacked our side F250 emblems online. I bought a lariat blacked out grill from Ford and I changed all of the bulbs to LED. The only issue you will have is the tailgate step. It can not be added later. It’s a completely different tailgate. So you have to buy the correct tailgate and have it painted to match. The best option I could find is the Amp research tailgate step. It’s not the best but the best option I’ve found.

What did you pay for the grill?

What did you pay for the grill?
I checked around and there are no nice aftermarket grills that I could find. I found a couple of places to paint the but it was Only a few hundred than a new one. So I ordered it from Ford for $850..... I didnt want junk on the truck and I knew this would hold up.

I'm a fan of the WeatherTech Mudflaps. Got them installed last week:

https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/modifieds-2020-f250-tremor-build.1073/post-20819 (y)
Ordered the WeatherTech flaps. (y)While perusing your thread I found the NEO-GARAGE link, I see some off-road lights in my future as well as some stickers. I told you this forum was going to cost me.:p Oh well, I am used to it. You do not want to know how much money I put into my Kawasaki Concours after I bought it and found the Concours Owners Group forum.

I checked around and there are no nice aftermarket grills that I could find. I found a couple of places to paint the but it was Only a few hundred than a new one. So I ordered it from Ford for $850..... I didnt want junk on the truck and I knew this would hold up.

$850 painted black? Did you get the color matched bumper parts too?

Congrats and welcome!!

What a beautiful setup and love the Tremor ???
I have s

Beautiful Truck! It was great seeing it in person today, thanks a million for stopping by and verifying my Tremor on order will fit in my 84'' garage! Oh ya and thanks for letting me drive it!!!!!!!!

Holy shit what a truck the next few months are going to be a heck of a wait.

We've got another great Member here fellas!

I hate that you found 1 in phoenix i couldnt even find a f250 at all other then white when i was looking so i had to order mine . Sweet ride tho man

Back