Things I want Ford to fix via software update

rbimd

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Platinum Tremor
Current Ride #2
2006 Nissan 350Z
Just my peeves; feel free to chime in. If anyone already has a fix for any of these, please let me know...

(1) activate heated seats upon remote start if it is set to "on"
(2) fix "advanced settings" flaws:
  1. (a) make alarm setting "perimeter only" stay active when set
  2. (b) fix sensitivity of rain-sensing wipers
  3. (c) make power running board setting "out" stay active when set
(3) move or remove mid-screen "please check surroundings for safety" message on rear facing camera when moving forward.
(4) add "low" "medium" "high" settings for heated steering wheel ( I know you can adjust via Forscan)

Last edited:
Just my peeves; feel free to chime in. If anyone already has a fix for any of these, please let me know...

(1) activate heated seats upon remote start if it is set to "on"
(2) fix "advanced settings" flaws:
  1. (a) make alarm setting "perimeter only" stay active when set
  2. (b) fix sensitivity of rain-sensing wipers
  3. (c) make power running board setting "out" stay active when set
(3) move or remove mid-screen "please check surroundings for safety" message on rear facing camera when moving forward.
(4) add "low" "medium" "high" settings for heated steering wheel ( I know you can adjust via Forscan)
Anyone have s a link to the settings/code for the heated steering wheel adjustments in Forscan? Are you able to choose on a screen or just set it to a certain setting when turned on?

Anyone have s a link to the settings/code for the heated steering wheel adjustments in Forscan? Are you able to choose on a screen or just set it to a certain setting when turned on?
You set it to a max temp./threshold. I can look up the memory location and options later this morning. I don't recall if this one is available in Plain English or if it has to be done in hexadecimal, though...

I agree on the safety message in the rear camera. Trust camera would be great for monitoring a flatbed load But….

You set it to a max temp./threshold. I can look up the memory location and options later this morning. I don't recall if this one is available in Plain English or if it has to be done in hexadecimal, though...
You should be able to do this in the SCCM plain english. It will give you a pull down for Heated Steering Wheel Temperature Level.

You should be able to do this in the SCCM plain english. It will give you a pull down for Heated Steering Wheel Temperature Level.
Appreciate it!

Mine work with remote start but I've noticed the lights don't come on until I push the button. The seats are warm though when I get in.

Am I the only guy who can't figure out why there's a 4-step process to get to my SiriusXM favorites?? Did I miss that block of training??

Am I the only guy who can't figure out why there's a 4-step process to get to my SiriusXM favorites?? Did I miss that block of training??
Ha! I want to know why SiriusXM weather alerts pop up every 2 minutes when there is a weather warning/alert even though I clear them and/or shut them off completely. 🤔

Ha! I want to know why SiriusXM weather alerts pop up every 2 minutes when there is a weather warning/alert even though I clear them and/or shut them off completely. 🤔

giphy.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: DIG
TCM reprogram on the diesel to avoid using 1st gear in normal around town driving.

Back