TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
A Tremor has arrived on the lot at Paul Miller Ford in Lexington Kentucky. They do exist!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can't believe it! I didn't think we would see these on dealer lots until early 2020. Great find! I sure hope they get some in the Austin area soon, I can't wait to test drive one of these.

I ordered my truck f250 xlt with 7.3 and Tremor package with winch. I told dealership no chrome on truck . Dealership said there's no chrome with Tremor package but after seeing these pics I think I might have to order another truck (lariat sport package plus tremor package) these R the only trucks I see with the body color bumpers NO CHROME that is one of the reasons I bought my 2013 Raptor for.

I am a little older so I like the little bit of chrome BUT if not once I see it I planned to have a custom shop wrap my grill and bumpers in flat or gloss black, order Tremor f350 call outs and save $2500

A detailed walk around of a black Lariat Sport with the Tremor package from Lasco Ford. I am still waiting impatiently for a star white version.

Love how these Tremors look more and more.

It’s a good looking truck. Keep in mind that it is the Lariat Sport package that is mostly visible in this video. The Tremor package visually really only adds a leveling kit, 35” tires, Raptor style running boards, and a vehicle decal. The Lasco salesman continuously referred to the truck as a Tremor package and never focused on the fact that it was the Lariat Sport package that blacked out the truck. Another piss poor example of clear advertising.

Good point. And the sport package costs $350 more than the tremor package.

Good point. And the sport package costs $350 more than the tremor package.

It is not the cost that I have an issue with. Ford has shown almost all Tremors accompanied with the Lariat Sport package from the very beginning of the release of 2020 advertising. This has led to much confusion to what the Tremor package consists of. Then to worsen matters Ford displays a Black Appearance package at SEMA that blacked out a Platinum with the Tremor package. Not a factory option package as of now. Too many people are looking at pictures and not their build sheets.

Thanks for the video now I can't wait to get my hands on it

Duke, Your very welcome. My Tremor (Star White 6.7 Lariat Sport, with the Ultimate Lariat and Tremor packages) won’t be arriving until February. So I am also anxious with the wait.

Haha abnmp557 not the cost you are worried about? Holy shite! Military there must be way more generous for salary then in Canada. My son is a Captain RCAF pilot here in Canada and living lean, but happy.
Anyways, I agree the pre production trucks have been mostly Platinum with the Sport package and I too assumed blackout was part of Tremor pack. Honestly kind of a crappy roll out of the upgrades for the 2020 SD's. Also a suffering delay for the New Bronco that is frustrating. PROBLEM: new Mustang E that FORD was rushing to get to market........ Chevy Bolt was showing good numbers in '19. This push for electric shelved others for a later date :rolleyes:. And for what........ an ugly electric escape like vehicle with mustang badges that is quick but also the same cost as a REAL mustang.

Please refer to my response under "Platform order Question" within this site for the cost conundrum for package overlap and cost concern > Sport package and Tremor package combined.

I remember reading there will be blackout packages available (seperate from tremor) all across the line. So it would make sense that they are just behind on the website configurator. I've been frustrated as well trying to build a platinum tremor and the options for the headlamps color and style being confusing as well as the retractable sidestep.

I think I'm too pumped for this truck building it every week and going back and forth on 7.3 or 6.7

It looks they took the left over chrome 18” rims from 2019 and painted them black. Why not offer them in chrome if your not getting a sport package? Going to put a set of 18” chrome rims when I get mine.

BigBill, I retired from the Army about a decade ago and went on to other adventures in life. It is not that I am not concerned about the price of my new truck. I just know options I want this truck to have and there is a price to pay for them.

I glanced over the posts with the guys complaining about having to pay for replaced items when ordering multiple packages. That is something they need to sit down and address when they place the actual order with the dealer. In the past I have been given a discount on those items by either being charged dealer rate for the packages or given cash credit for them. It should not be a deal killer if the dealer wants their repeat business.

As far as the world of electric vehicles, they can keep it. I have no use for them out here in rural America. I live a few miles off the nearest paved road, where 4wd is a daily necessity. Hope all is going well up North.

I ordered my truck f250 xlt with 7.3 and Tremor package with winch. I told dealership no chrome on truck . Dealership said there's no chrome with Tremor package but after seeing these pics I think I might have to order another truck (lariat sport package plus tremor package) these R the only trucks I see with the body color bumpers NO CHROME that is one of the reasons I bought my 2013 Raptor for.

Whats this nonsense about a winch? Is that just a dealer upgrade? Surely you aren't talking about a factory option, cause that would be sweet. I know they had the one at the SEMA show or whatever. But I didn't think that was going to be orderable

The winch that Ford Performance showed at SEMA is not a factory option. It will eventually be a dealer installed option but will not be available to order through Ford Performance during the first quarter of 2020 production. I have no idea of what kind of dealership you are dealing with but so far they have appeared to have lied to you twice (No chrome on Tremor and winch availability). You may want to take your business to a more reputable Ford dealer.

Last edited:
thanks for the input they mentioned the dealership installed winch at the SEMA show when they rolled uot the Tremor

Duke, I saw the video when it initially posted. I personally feel that Ford has done a poor job in advertising and rolling out the 2020 Super Duty models. This has been multiplied many times over by uninformed and uneducated salesmen at their individual dealerships. Due to this some customers have unrealistic and unmet expectations and can potentially be unsatisfied with their vehicle order.
I believe that with the amount of money that these vehicles cost that there should be no room for any errors. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back