The Tremor Has Landed!

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
F2413FCC-FA8E-4A78-9574-223C55501D7C.jpeg
Its at the dealer waiting!! Picking it up on September 28. Driving down to Alberta from the Yukon and then back up two days later(5600 km round trip).

Wife is picking up her 2020 Explorer same time. She has Family in Calgary shes excited to see. In Laws... YAY!

Should be a good time!

Congratulations! Sick looking truck. Some day hopefully I’ll feel your excitement instead of daily frustration and disappointment. ?

Right there with ya... have three to four months before my 2021 Tremor comes...
Not quite. Mine has been built for over a month now (8/17) but they haven’t shipped it and I can’t get any answers as to why. At this point I’m not a very happy customer.

Not quite. Mine has been built for over a month now (8/17) but they haven’t shipped it and I can’t get any answers as to why. At this point I’m not a very happy customer.
In fact I’m getting very close to becoming a non customer.

That truck is missing the plastic wheel/hubcap covers. Is that something the dealer is required to put on? I was curious what's underneath those caps and why the rear ones are so much larger.

That truck is missing the plastic wheel/hubcap covers. Is that something the dealer is required to put on? I was curious what's underneath those caps and why the rear ones are so much larger.

Lol that picture was taken two mins after unloading off the truck. It is pre PDI.

Got the window visors installed. Tri fold tonneau. And licking wheel nuts. Dealer also used forscan and set tpms to 50 and aired me to 55 all corners as requested by me. I will add a few psi here and there as needed.

Got the window visors installed. Tri fold tonneau. And licking wheel nuts. Dealer also used forscan and set tpms to 50 and aired me to 55 all corners as requested by me. I will add a few psi here and there as needed.
Sick truck man! Can't wait to hear that mines been delivered. Love seeing you guys picking up your trucks. How are you liking the tires aired down to 55?

Very nice ride! Congratulations!

Nice! Congrats :)

Very nice, Congrats on the truck!!!!

Sick truck man! Can't wait to hear that mines been delivered. Love seeing you guys picking up your trucks. How are you liking the tires aired down to 55?

I dont pick it up until next monday!

In fact I’m getting very close to becoming a non customer.
Any news on. the where abouts of your missing truck. I included your situation in my prayers like i said my man. Hoping for some great news.

Back