The Photography Thread!

B

Backslider

I like to photograph pretty things, even though I'm not that great at it.

Post your best shots! Cars, landscapes, models, micro, macro.. whatever. Here are a few of mine.

Unfortunately, some of my favorites are too large to be uploaded here. =(
BigRedBogSkinny.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

DEER_.jpg

This looks like a pretty ****** amazing adventure. Did you charter a boat or are you part of the crew? I'd love to do something like this.
It's our family's boat. The Aleutians are the most beautiful place I've ever been, and very few people. In more than a month's time we saw only two other boats, one being the Russian Coast Guard who boarded us and stayed for two days.

DSCF2479.JPG

It's our family's boat. The Aleutians are the most beautiful place I've ever been, and very few people. In more than a month's time we saw only two other boats, one being the Russian Coast Guard who boarded us and stayed for two days.

View attachment 29153

Hopefully they at least shared their vodka and caviar. I'm truly envious, this looks like an amazing way to spend a summer.

The rewarding view after driving for several hours over rough and dangerous terrain, then spending another couple of hours hiking to some ancient Anasazi ruins.

The ruins here are situated at the top of a mesa where the Green River bends. There was really only one (fairly treacherous) way up and the fort provided a 360° view of the surrounding area. It also provided access to water and, as a result, wildlife, which is a rarity in these parts.

If you ever drive White Rim Road, make sure you do some of the hikes as they are pretty amazing.

1627667513331.png

1627667647796.png

1627667546664.png

1627667293188.png

1627667736117.png

1627667863819.png

Back