The Official Tremor Age Poll

Which generation do you identify with?

• Boomers I or The Baby Boomers (Birth year 1946 - 1954)

Votes: 18 2.5%
  • Boomers II or Generation Jones (Birth year 1955 - 1965)

Votes: 128 17.9%
  • Generation X (Birth year 1966 - 1976)

Votes: 237 33.1%
  • Echo Boomers (Birth Year 1977 - 1983)

Votes: 171 23.9%
  • Millenials (Birth Year 1984 - 1994)

Votes: 150 21.0%
  • Generation Y (1995 - 2005)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Generation Z (2006 - Today)

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Not sure where the info for years came from. But I'm a GenX 1978, all my life I have been a GenX. I know some have GenX ending somewhere from 1977 to 1985. Wikipedia says this about "Echo Boomers", the first I have heard about this Gen so have google it. "Millennials are sometimes called Echo Boomers, due to them often being the offspring of the baby boomers, the significant increase in birth rates from the early 1980s to mid-1990s, and their generation's large size relative to that of boomers." So I'm sticking with being a GenX.
You are as old as my dad!

I am a little younger than the Old as F guys - 11/21/61 - just turned 60 - but that just doesn't compute in my mind - my buddy said well how does it feel to know you have lived longer than your going to - I responded with - "time will tell" - you never know!

The Tremor will keep me moving!

Thanks for bumping this thread, I am a gen-xer (1973) but I was the youngest in my family and raised around people at least 10 years my senior so I find I identify a lot with the late 60s kids. I will say though, that the 80s had the best music in all genres hands down LOL. (Maybe late 70s - 80s)

Last edited:
I am not going to give my year of birth, but when I was 17 I worked at a Texaco gas station ⛽, gas pumps only went to $9.99, then rolled over. Occasionally a Cadillac or Lincoln would come in bone dry any the pump would roll over. Anyone want to guess!!

Also from 18 to about 35 you talk about how many women you have been to bed with, 36 to 60 how much money you've made, then after that it's all about how good that morning crap was.

It's all about how you feel and think......enjoy it while you are able.

Thanks for bumping this thread, I am a gen-xer but I was the youngest in my family and raised around people at least 10 years my senior so I find I identify a lot with the late 60s kids. I will say though, that the 80s had the best music in all genres hands down LOL. (Making late 70s - 80s)
Me too, right in the middle of it... '70

I see a lot of people born in the 70's, I'm IN my 70's. 😵‍💫 Still working for a living and loving it. Tremor is my 4th new truck; I tend to keep them 10 years plus before recycling. The 99 F250 was the best truck ever, kept it 22 years. Just sold it TODAY in pristine condition. The Tremor will be my retirement truck.

I am not going to give my year of birth, but when I was 17 I worked at a Texaco gas station ⛽, gas pumps only went to $9.99, then rolled over. Occasionally a Cadillac or Lincoln would come in bone dry any the pump would roll over. Anyone want to guess!!

Also from 18 to about 35 you talk about how many women you have been to bed with, 36 to 60 how much money you've made, then after that it's all about how good that morning crap was.

One of the best posts I have seen on this forum. Well said @Lunch Box! I’m going to guess you were born in ‘43.

Last edited:
Last year of the Boomer II age group. Looking forward to retiring and driving around the county. We have 8 grandkids and the ones that live in my town love to ride in my truck and go off-roading. We spend a lot of time in the desert going to out favorite shooting spots. My granddaughter said she wants my truck when she turns 18 in 2026 and goes off to collage.

Bringing this one back from the dead. 5,000+ members now and only 327 votes on here. Just had a birthday yesterday! Born in 85. Unfortunately fall into the millennial category.

Good idea bumping this thread! We are now over 440 votes. (y)

The anno ranges in this poll are goofy.

WC Fields said it best.
"Ahh yess, you're only as old as the women you feel."

Back