The Next Generation of Squadron SAE

Baja Designs

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
NEXT GENERATION SQUADRON SAE
Jn1gE6lNcRUYiYPHGWyqNfImbrhQsBaC6168o4uanAf2mLe91JU_-C7PAogHHnv-asj9LH5nKsqvmHfhXWg4ACbc4zz8zwPP-Td7Hyv3XV23YiOpbCUm0xby6WW2MNWCU9EfvpCFQZTuRztZg1vl74W1X1TMwTPyI0ttsEZHgrKfc2rSLXHGL945vg

OCT 2022

Baja Designs strives to be a leader in the off-road industry by making the best lights on the market, and we have done that through rigorous real-world testing and back that up with countless wins in off-road racing. In an effort to continue that innovation, we are pleased to announce the Next Generation Baja Designs Squadron SAE coming in January 2023. We have taken what we have learned over the years and applied new technology to bring a light that is Brighter, Bolder, and Better.

Our Squadron is known for being one of the most popular lights we have to offer, and it is no secret the performance is incredible. When we launched the Squadron SAE, we were excited about the performance, but we knew we wanted more. So our engineers returned to the drawing board to re-engineer the light that not only meets SAE regulations but outperforms the competition giving the best performance possible while being road legal.

Current backorders of our SAE Squadron from September 2022 will start to ship in January 2023 with the Next Generation of the SAE Squadron. For all existing customers who have purchased a Baja Designs SAE Squadron, we will upgrade the internals to the Next Generation of SAE Squadrons. For further details reach out to [email protected]..com.​

Last edited:
What’s updated in the new lights?

NEXT GENERATION SQUADRON SAE
Jn1gE6lNcRUYiYPHGWyqNfImbrhQsBaC6168o4uanAf2mLe91JU_-C7PAogHHnv-asj9LH5nKsqvmHfhXWg4ACbc4zz8zwPP-Td7Hyv3XV23YiOpbCUm0xby6WW2MNWCU9EfvpCFQZTuRztZg1vl74W1X1TMwTPyI0ttsEZHgrKfc2rSLXHGL945vg

OCT 2022

Baja Designs strives to be a leader in the off-road industry by making the best lights on the market, and we have done that through rigorous real-world testing and back that up with countless wins in off-road racing. In an effort to continue that innovation, we are pleased to announce the Next Generation Baja Designs Squadron SAE coming in January 2023. We have taken what we have learned over the years and applied new technology to bring a light that is Brighter, Bolder, and Better.

Our Squadron is known for being one of the most popular lights we have to offer, and it is no secret the performance is incredible. When we launched the Squadron SAE, we were excited about the performance, but we knew we wanted more. So our engineers returned to the drawing board to re-engineer the light that not only meets SAE regulations but outperforms the competition giving the best performance possible while being road legal.

Current backorders of our SAE Squadron from September 2022 will start to ship in January 2023 with the Next Generation of the SAE Squadron. For all existing customers who have purchased a Baja Designs SAE Squadron, we will upgrade the internals to the Next Generation of SAE Squadrons. For further details reach out to [email protected]..com.​

Very cool, any chance Baja Designs will be working with Switch-Pros for a custom light switch sheet like the other guy has

Is it only the SAE models that are getting upgraded, or are the sport and pro versions getting new internals as well?

Very cool, any chance Baja Designs will be working with Switch-Pros for a custom light switch sheet like the other guy has
Hey Gus,
sPOD is in house with us here at Baja Designs . We have Baja Designs x sPOD possibly coming in the near future. As for Switch-Pros we have nothing planned at the moment.
Best,
Brahian Herrera

Are older lights upgradable, I’ve been running them since 19 in a Raptor and have moved em over to a Tremor & just got XL80’s

View attachment 102952View attachment 102953
Hey Gus,
as of recent these are the upgrades we did to some of our lights. If you want to upgrade your lights to have the newest technology it will be a paid upgrade. Please feel free to shoot me a message for more details

1667494649119.png

Saw these in person at the show yesterday and they are awesome!
Based on the above chart Baja posted, is the OnX6 arc bar that I have on order with you the older, outdated version? I would like the newest spec if possible.

Hey Gus,
sPOD is in house with us here at Baja Designs . We have Baja Designs x sPOD possibly coming in the near future. As for Switch-Pros we have nothing planned at the moment.
Best,
Brahian Herrera

I had sPOD in a 17 F150 and it had problems & customer service stunk, not a fan of it & think the switch pro is a better setup the last time I compared em

Hey Gus,
as of recent these are the upgrades we did to some of our lights. If you want to upgrade your lights to have the newest technology it will be a paid upgrade. Please feel free to shoot me a message for more details

View attachment 103025

Thanks, don’t want to screw with pulling the lights and sending em all in, might plan a southern Calif trip next year & have em updated then

Put over 120 miles on 2 lane paved road tonight and did not see a single car/truck and only a few ranch lights

Had the A pillar XL80’s on the entire time with everything else and high beams and the XL80’s have the driving lenses and did not reach out far enough and lit up the hood with spill

Need to upgrade the lenses for longer distance

Last edited:
Back