The Ford Performance Parts winch by Warn will be available starting in mid-2020 for $3,000 MSRP?

F250HunterCA

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250
Have any of you seen this winch or order a truck with it?

I just bought an F250 Tremor and was told that the winch package that fits my bumper is not available yet and might not be until 2021. I called up 5 Ford dealerships and they've never even heard about a Ford Performance winch being available.

I placed a call to Warn, but they are closed due to the fires...which might explain the long delays.

Ordered in June with winch option, picked up a couple weeks ago. Dealer said Ford sent the winch to them and dealer installed.

Attachments

• IMG_20200910_100215.jpg
    IMG_20200910_100215.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 185
Very cool. What state are you in? I am thinking that I either have the wrong dealers or that Ford is prioritizing new truck builds with the winches and not providing any for the add on later crowd.

Very cool. What state are you in? I am thinking that I either have the wrong dealers or that Ford is prioritizing new truck builds with the winches and not providing any for the add on later crowd.

I ordered mine from the dealer on AUG 12th, the dealer initially was surprised that there was a winch option, easily found it in the dealer order system and My winch is included in the factory build.

This is the 7000 winch thread, make at least a small attempt to search the forum before asking questions many of them have already been answered.

Good point ANVIL_01. Thank you. I am getting used to the search function now and there's lots of great info.

NJ

Wonder if the dealer can retro-fit it for those of us who had our trucks before this became an option.

Have any of you seen this winch or order a truck with it?

I just bought an F250 Tremor and was told that the winch package that fits my bumper is not available yet and might not be until 2021. I called up 5 Ford dealerships and they've never even heard about a Ford Performance winch being available.

I placed a call to Warn, but they are closed due to the fires...which might explain the long delays.
[/
1599969729451.jpeg

I ordered a Platinum F-250 8/24/20 and changed my order today 9/12/20 and added the winch. DONE DEAL MY BROTHER.
GET IT ON YOUR BUILD FOR SURE.

Ordered in June with winch option, picked up a couple weeks ago. Dealer said Ford sent the winch to them and dealer installed.
I’m in LI NY and we need a front plate like you. Are running around without a plate. We’ve been to Atlanta City, Seaside Heights, Wildwood, even driving around Paramus and NJ State troopers pulling people over constantly for no reason or just bullshit infractions. NJ Cops suck.
My NY PD friends and family’s PBA cards and small badges don’t do shit for me in your PD unfriendly State. Just curious what you are running with. Thanks Jersey Brother.

I’m in LI NY and we need a front plate like you. Are running around without a plate. We’ve been to Atlanta City, Seaside Heights, Wildwood, even driving around Paramus and NJ State troopers pulling people over constantly for no reason or just bullshit infractions. NJ Cops suck.
My NY PD friends and family’s PBA cards and small badges don’t do shit for me in your PD unfriendly State. Just curious what you are running with. Thanks Jersey Brother.
As of now Iron, I am not running with anything, so far just staying local. Leaning towards the tow hook setup from Swarfworks but $100(jeez) if nothing pops up. Also this but reviews are not great. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WKB7S2...olid=17MAS4DRQX0DR&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I like that Ford is offering this option, would I ever use it? Likely never.
But cool it is!

Yeah I don’t think I’ll use it often But I’m sure I will someday. I’m sure glad to have added it to my build. It should be covered with bumper to bumper warranty. But I went all in as you can see with all the options but safe and the floor mats. I debated with what options I should get. In the End I said GO BIG OR GO HOME.
I do look forward to pulling a friend out of jam when I go down some hairy trails and through some wet ones as well.
GOD BLESS THE TREMOR COMMUNITY AND OUR COUNTRY.
?????✌️????

Not trying to be rude, but this there's MULTIPLE threads on the winch and it seems almost every few days there's a new thread on the winch with the SAME info. I know if that happened on other forums it would upset multiple people. Sorry end of rant..

or

or

or

or

there's literally pages of winch results when you search.

Not trying to be rude, but this there's MULTIPLE threads on the winch and it seems almost every few days there's a new thread on the winch with the SAME info. I know if that happened on other forums it would upset multiple people. Sorry end of rant..

or

or

or

or

there's literally pages of winch results when you search.
I ordered my Tremor with it. BUT I'M GUILTY OF READING SOMETHINGS AND QUICKLY POSTING A RESPONSE WITH OUT EVEN GOING DOWN THE PAGE A BIT. I'VE EVEN RESPONDED RECENTLY TO A 2019 POST AS IF IT WAS SENT TODAY.
SORRY TO BE ANNOYING.

I ordered my Tremor with it. BUT I'M GUILTY OF READING SOMETHINGS AND QUICKLY POSTING A RESPONSE WITH OUT EVEN GOING DOWN THE PAGE A BIT. I'VE EVEN RESPONDED RECENTLY TO A 2019 POST AS IF IT WAS SENT TODAY.
SORRY TO BE ANNOYING.

We are all guilty of it including ME... I'm just as interested in the winch as the next guy.. Just seeing a NEW thread for the winch almost every time you login in get slightly old. I'm not talking about thread responses, I'm talking about people creating NEW threads. Wasn't directing this at anyone particularly, I just saw this new thread and responded.

Back