The Antimatter Blue Photo Thread

After work drive into the mountains and snow..
1617070176723.png
1617069999771.png
1617070068072.png

I might have missed it, but has anyone put on tufskin on the exterior lettering . If so, what color? I think I what like would something that looks stainless. Needs something that is a mild accent.

Last edited:
I might have missed it, but has anyone put on tufskin on the exterior lettering . If so, what color? I think I what like would something that looks stainless. Needs something that is a mild accent.
I got them in the liquid chrome color

Attachments

• 427ACA13-E6EE-4E6D-8FCC-2D3F23CCDCBD.jpeg
    427ACA13-E6EE-4E6D-8FCC-2D3F23CCDCBD.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 148
I added Carbon Fiber with a red outline on Antimatter Blue. I will try and grab a picture tonight.
SU.jpg
tufskinz.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you take the photos? I need to get out of Kirkland and into the woods!

BTW, the Blue (Midnight Blue for us old guys) is awesome. My 2002 was midnight blue with a silver band on the bottom. If I did not have to buy a white vehicle (but we get our fuel paid for...) I would have gone with Anitmatter.
That was NF9021 just off I90...

That was NF9021 just off I90...
I used to go there all the time in the mid to late 1990s. I thought the road had been closed down a mile or so up from the old railroad crossing several years ago. Looks like I need to make another trip up there!

Thanks for sharing!

Back