The Antimatter Blue Photo Thread

OK! Dealer told me he had to pull some strings but even after being issued a VIN (no official build date yet) I successfully changed from Black/stone to AMB/stone! February can't get here fast enough!
Alright.gif

My 2021 F350. Winch. 37 Nittos. Kelderman 2.5 Leveling Kit. Love it!!!!

Attachments

• 623C84F5-4AC1-47EE-BBAA-9141DB1003E3.jpeg
    623C84F5-4AC1-47EE-BBAA-9141DB1003E3.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 7A32F717-ACEE-4443-9DA6-F94ED0B6AB8E.jpeg
    7A32F717-ACEE-4443-9DA6-F94ED0B6AB8E.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 1,040
  • AE9F28C6-CBDD-416F-9652-138565663E7C.jpeg
    AE9F28C6-CBDD-416F-9652-138565663E7C.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 1,033
To keep her clean I'm gonna have to invest in some ceramic coating or clear vinyl wrap I think. I park under a tree at home in the driveway.
You and me both. I'll have to revisit the "will it fit in garage" thread and reevaluate how important half the sh!t in my garage is to me, but it's doubtful Big Boy is going to sleep indoors.

Once you have one or see one in person you can see the blue and not the black!!!
Since mine is the twin to yours, and I’ve got another 7(ish) weeks to wait, any chance you can upload some more pics/vids of the truck? Don’t want to pressure you, only consider if you have a minute and care to. I’m glad I was able to change mine from black to AMB. All thanks to this amazing pic of your truck that sold me. Thanks @Bmhtremor!

Nice @$$!

Given your username and the quality of your photos, I'm guessing you know your way around a camera. That fact combined with your choice of conveyance and local scenery makes me hope that you continue to post here regularly to ease my suffering as I negotiate "The Wait." I'd say your odds of nabbing a TOTM are better than average, as well. Hell, I may even get an Instagram account just to check out more of your work. Again, congrats on your beautiful AMB Tremor!

Last edited:
Since mine is the twin to yours, and I’ve got another 7(ish) weeks to wait, any chance you can upload some more pics/vids of the truck? Don’t want to pressure you, only consider if you have a minute and care to. I’m glad I was able to change mine from black to AMB. All thanks to this amazing pic of your truck that sold me. Thanks @Bmhtremor!
@Bmhtremor your first name wouldn't happen to be Jesse, would it?
ogDaBypxS1RvO.gif

I will get some pics tomorrow. Anything specific?

I will get some pics tomorrow. Anything specific?
Pics or a video of a sunny day (assuming it’s sunny where you’re located) transition of the paint from black/blue would be nice. Maybe doors open with the KR interior matched against the AMB. Don’t over do it for me but any angle you think is flattering of our paint scheme would be appreciated. Thanks brother!

*late edit, maybe low light/dusk? Again you’re doing me a favor and I absolutely don’t want you to feel burdened.

-Tony

Last edited:
Back