The Antimatter Blue Photo Thread

3BCE1A11-8FD1-4A0B-A9F2-A1F67A3AE946.jpeg

Just ordered (12/22) an Antimatter Blue 2021 F-250 Lariat SuperDuty Tremor. Got pretty much the whole schmear including the winch and moonroof. Just about $75000. The Ford guy wasn't helpful about how to track my order. He said I might see it ~3 months from now. Almost went with no carpet but I kept thinking of future wife complaints of "you bought a $75K trunk with no effin carpet?!".

Oh yeah- Blackout package and the Godzilla! God Bless Big V-8s. Photos someday...
Not sure if you have this yet, link to track your order at Ford, you just need the VIN once its created, your dealer should provide.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/. Mine took 2 months almost to the day from order to pick up. Good luck and congrats. Mine is Antimatter and I love it.

This Antimatter blue reminds me of the Old Ford color "True Blue Metallic" I had on my 2005 Harley edition F250. Its an absolutely beautiful color.

After all my waiting to see AMB, then waiting to see one with Carbonize Grey two tone, I ordered mine in Iconic Silver and Carboize Grey. AMB is beautiful .. but I'm gett'n older. Hand washing these big ass trucks is turning into work.

I won't take delivery of it until next week, but even after 15 days of riding in rail cars and on a car hauler in a storm, and being still wet and filthy, this paint color is beautiful IMO
PXL_20210206_183413467~2.jpg
PXL_20210206_183506887~2.jpg
PXL_20210206_183754605~2.jpg

She's here finally.
FINALLY!!! Outstanding! I thought you were trying to make a run at @Iron Man 's record wait. Your Patience has been rewarded. You still will have yours in your driveway before I do ?. Tinting, Retrax installing, busy schedules for me and dealer = midday Friday delivery for me. At least I know where she's been sleeping since Saturday ?

That's a classy-looking two-tone. My '88 blue & tan Eddie Bauer bronco in the driveway approves

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! Outstanding! I thought you were trying to make a run at @Iron Man 's record wait. Your Patience had been rewarded. You still will have yours in your driveway before I do ?. Tinting, Retrax installing, busy schedules for me and dealer = midday Friday delivery for me. At least I know where she's been sleeping since Saturday ?

That's a classy-looking two-tone. My '88 blue & tan Eddie Bauer bronco in the driveway approves
I’m fine with "old man" two tone. Even though I’m only mid 40s. Because "classy" is a great description. Hope all the add ones go according to plan. ?

Back