Texas Tremors

Been there on the 4 wheeler many times, never been on the truck trails though.
Let's get this thing rolling. It will be a bunch of fun to meet people and compare notes, ideas, and inventions!! If you have never been to the hill country, it's awesome. I live in Leakey, the Swiss alps of Texas!! Looking forward to this.

I’ll be at Garner SP Thanksgiving week if run is that week I’m in. I have never been to hidden falls.

Welcome from Wimberley! I picked up my Tremor from Truck City a little over a month ago.

7.3L in Antimatter blue with custom bumpers front and back. Loving my truck so far!

Attachments

• 2997BE2C-AC63-4523-A5CA-4B4C2C70D258.jpeg
    2997BE2C-AC63-4523-A5CA-4B4C2C70D258.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 46
Just went on their website, the used silver tremor lariat at 8k miles listed at $90k ?
not that one. mines the grey tremor on the lot with a sold sign on it. waited six months for it to be built and delivered and it’s not listed

Temple... never left after Fort Hood. Still have a long wait for the order I placed in March.

Welcome from Wimberley! I picked up my Tremor from Truck City a little over a month ago.

7.3L in Antimatter blue with custom bumpers front and back. Loving my truck so far!

I'm just up the road from you in Dripping! Just got my VIN last week, so still aways from delivery, but I ordered the same color combo, just 350 and Power Stroke. Hope to see ya around!

I'm just up the road from you in Dripping! Just got my VIN last week, so still aways from delivery, but I ordered the same color combo, just 350 and Power Stroke. Hope to see ya around!
I’m sure we will, I’m technically in wimberley, but actually closer to drip

Back