modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Would anyone be interested in a small meet-up and drive on the Texas Hill Country overland route? I haven't done it, but it appears to be half pave roads / half dirt roads with small river crossings. Nothing extreme by any means, but might be a fun day trip? We could always break it up and do part of it and just a lunch/dinner somewhere. Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 12.47.11 PM.png

More details and reviews can be found here: https://www.alltrails.com/explore/t...--3?mobileMap=false&ref=sidebar-view-full-map

Here's a video I ran across showing some of the route:

Um YES ?

Depending on fast it gets off the ground, I’d be up for a road trip from Wisconsin.

Man I'd love to do this but between family and working so damn much I can't seem to catch a break!

Would anyone be interested in a small meet-up and drive on the Texas Hill Country overland route? I haven't done it, but it appears to be half pave roads / half dirt roads with small river crossings. Nothing extreme by any means, but might be a fun day trip? We could always break it up and do part of it and just a lunch/dinner somewhere. Thoughts?

View attachment 7751
More details and reviews can be found here: https://www.alltrails.com/explore/t...--3?mobileMap=false&ref=sidebar-view-full-map

Here's a video I ran across showing some of the route:
I’m interested, I could use a get away!

My uncle has a place off 965 and Keese rd. Beautiful area,not far from Enchanted rock.

Let me know the dates. I'm at my winter place by Kerrville, TX

My wife and I just did this route last month. (We live in the Central Texas area). It's a fun trip! It's certainly not any crazy off-roading, as we traversed it super easily in my FX4 F-150 with a Roush Fox 2.0 suspension and 33 inch KO2's. We took a couple shortcuts to get to the winery in Fredericksburg a bit earlier, so I would totally be down for doing this route again sometime and seeing the complete thing. Definitely add me to the interest list!

Yep in. Familiar with the route as well

Looking at some of the photos from this route, it looks like a great run! ?

Thats awesome. Wish i was still in SATX.

I might be interested depending on the weekend!

If we made it somewhat of a day trip, you could start at Fredericksburg and work backwards up to Mason, since if you start on the other side the first 40 miles are paved. Just a thought. If we went we’d probably bring our camper and stay in Fredericksburg.

Last edited:
Interested for sure depending on dates. I’m in the waiting on delivery club.

I might be interested depending on the weekend!

If we made it somewhat of a day trip, you could start at Fredericksburg and work backwards up to Mason, since if you start on the other side the first 40 miles are paved. Just a thought. If we went we’d probably bring our camper and stay in Fredericksburg.

Same here with our RV. It would be fun to stay at one of the Harvest Host wineries like Messina Hof.

Sound good, I’m in

Back