Tested rock crawl mode

aryaagahi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
sweet pic!, so do you like the splash guards or do you think they're not that necessary, I'm afraid mudding and snow will tear them off, also trying to decide on the black hood guard, any pros and cons- does it help much or you worried about paint damage underneath and debris getting in there, i like the look of it but was thinking of doing the raised black letter inserts, help me out lol

OP
S

Slow0stang

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-250 Tremor
sweet pic!, so do you like the splash guards or do you think they're not that necessary, I'm afraid mudding and snow will tear them off, also trying to decide on the black hood guard, any pros and cons- does it help much or you worried about paint damage underneath and debris getting in there, i like the look of it but was thinking of doing the raised black letter inserts, help me out lol
Splash guards are not normally my thing. I have learned on gravel roads, rocks flying up from the tires destroy the paint. I installed the hood deflector after a bug filled night on I-44. It seems to keep the bug guts and gravel on the hood to a minimum. I'm not to worried about the paint or debris under it. It sits pretty snug, and mounts with 3m.

Mountain Man

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I'm very happy with it. I tow a boat, 20' enclosed trailer, 16' flatbed trailer, and a horse trailer just fine. 7 1/2" would drag all the time and ruin the ball facing down.

aryaagahi

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
Splash guards are not normally my thing. I have learned on gravel roads, rocks flying up from the tires destroy the paint. I installed the hood deflector after a bug filled night on I-44. It seems to keep the bug guts and gravel on the hood to a minimum. I'm not to worried about the paint or debris under it. It sits pretty snug, and mounts with 3m.
oh nice, does it have 3m protection tape under it along the edge that goes on the hood first?