Tell me about your favorite whiskey or bourbon

I struggle with the Jack Daniels line... Most of what I've had hasn't done much for me and Gentlemen Jack was by far the worst whiskey for me and my wife. We drank the bottle we had, but also considered dumping it. Maybe I need to try the aged stuff.
Yes. The 10 and 12 year are completely different from the rest of the standard line.

Well this tastes like Robitussin. Had to add some Celsius to make it interesting.

1000005806.jpg

I’m going to buy (4) bottles of whiskey tomorrow. What should I buy? Total Wine near me has most everything available.
Cheers 🍻

I’m going to buy (4) bottles of whiskey tomorrow. What should I buy? Total Wine near me has most everything available.
Cheers 🍻
Almost everything available? Really?? Ok…

Weller Antique 107
EH Taylor Single Barrel
Makers Cellar Aged
Russels 13

If you can’t get those….

Eagle Rare
Russel’s 10
Weller Special Reserve
1792 Sweet Wheat

I didn’t go crazy, but those would be some to look for.

I will try. After all, that’s all we can do! I appreciate your recommendations.
Cheers 🍻

Cheers 🍻
If Total Wine near you is the same as near me, then you can expect any unicorns to be non existent. I'd shoot for Russell's Reserve Single Barrell (if they have the store pick get that instead since it's usually aged about 10 years), Elijah Craig Barrell Proof, Rare Breed (Wild Turkey brand), McKenna 10 year is also good.

I will look for the unicorns, but I doubt I find them. I will report back on my payload.
Cheers, Brian (aka briski)

Last edited:
OKI Trilogy, Frank August Small Batch and Holliday Rickhouse proof for the Friday score :cool:

1000009167.jpg

Last edited:
Back