Taking a Tremor offroad in Colorado

78fordf150

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2001 F250
Anyone take there Tremor to Colorado yet to run some of high mountain offroad trails? Thinking about running Tincup and Hancock pass and maybe even Mt Antero.

Curious to know what you think would be a good tire pressure for driving offroad in the rocks.

Anyone take there Tremor to Colorado yet to run some of high mountain offroad trails? Thinking about running Tincup and Hancock pass and maybe even Mt Antero.

Curious to know what you think would be a good tire pressure for driving offroad in the rocks.
For offroading in a Jeep i do 10 to 15 psi ... i haven't tested that in the tremor yet but i would say 15 to 20 psi should be good considering the weight difference

For offroading in a Jeep i do 10 to 15 psi ... i haven't tested that in the tremor yet but i would say 15 to 20 psi should be good considering the weight difference
In my CJ7 with 35x12x50's I've always ran 10psi, but wasn't sure where to even start with a 7.3l equipped Tremor.

In my CJ7 with 35x12x50's I've always ran 10psi, but wasn't sure where to even start with a 7.3l equipped Tremor.
i feel you i am going to moab in Sep so i can posted what i ran and what i found works best but being the truck weights around 8k lbs i have the diesel i want more psi over the 4k lb jeep but i have Wrangler MTR kevlar tires on rock crawl with

Back