Current Ride
2020 f250 Tremor
A must have on your tailgate

Attachments

• 1602396750731967403184866446092.jpg
    1602396750731967403184866446092.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 127
A must have on your tailgate
Great addition for those of us below the Lariat Ultimate package. First thing my wife complained about was how hard it was to hang on to the tailgate when opening it. Very easy install as well.

Yes watch out it will hit you on top of your head!

I'm 6'5. I don't have that problem:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At 6’2” ok as well, would cringe hearing the tailgate bouncing when wife opened it before damper. Not to mention a whole new problem when first question is is the tailgate OK.

Do you have a link and part number handy? I want this but have not researched the actual ford part yet and have not heard great things about aftermarket ones.

Do you have a link and part number handy? I want this but have not researched the actual ford part yet and have not heard great things about aftermarket ones.
My receipt has PN HC3Z 99406A10 A for the OEM kit bought from the dealer.

PS there are a lot of knock offs so I chose to go to the dealer but there is some dealers that sell on line just make sure you are getting genuine parts if paying OEM price.

My receipt has PN HC3Z 99406A10 A for the OEM kit bought from the dealer.

PS there are a lot of knock offs so I chose to go to the dealer but there is some dealers that sell on line just make sure you are getting genuine parts if paying OEM price.
I ordered mine from the dealer as well. I'm not gonna put cheap parts on my truck that I gotta replace in a few months

At 6’2” ok as well, would cringe hearing the tailgate bouncing when wife opened it before damper. Not to mention a whole new problem when first question is is the tailgate OK.
I hear ya! That's the first question I ask too! Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that train of thought

Got it on ebay but it's ships from the dealer. I've bought a lot from this dealer through ebay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201011-164733_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20201011-164733_eBay.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 46
Yep its a great addition, I used my ford pass points so it was basically no cost for me.

My dad saw this on my Lariat and installed one on his XLT and likes it. Nice if the kids happen to open the gate.

Anyone else have trouble threading in the lower bolt? Any tips or tricks ill take a second go at it tonight.

Anyone else have trouble threading in the lower bolt? Any tips or tricks ill take a second go at it tonight.
I threaded in from opposite side under the truck with a socket wrench then took out and it installed easily with open end wrench on the correct side after that.

Back