Sync 3 Hidden Menu

Gotbeer

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 XLT Tremor
So I was googling some Sync 3 stuff and came across a video of how to get into the test mode of the Sync system. Hold down the right arrow on the steering wheel and the right arrow (Scan button) on the radio. This will take you into a screen that allows you to modify things. You can also add the "Test button" to the Sync menu as well. I have not gotten further into anything and have only made the adjustment of different backrounds. Mustang, Raptor and a few others. Here is the link. Still researching what a lot of the options are before I mess something up.

Another link similar stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, this gives me a few ideas to try and resolve the CarPlay and Bluetooth issues so many of us are experiencing.

MB

My brother's 2015 F150 has the option to upload a picture as a background. Was urprised I couldn't figure it out/do the same on my truck.
That was Sync 2. Different system... but yeah, when they went to Sync 3 I was miffed they took that functionality away

That was Sync 2. Different system... but yeah, when they went to Sync 3 I was miffed they took that functionality away
you can do it all through forscan. and enable things as well as change screen background.

3E4F88B8-21EA-4556-88EF-C1AA3B459C22.jpeg

Whatever you do, kid, DON'T PUSH THESE TWO BUTTONS!

Northernmisfit - What/where/how do you do it under Forscan to add a photo to the background? Which module?
ill have to look next time im in there. I dont remember offhad the exact module.

Latest Discussions

Back