Doerrby

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor
23BC9F61-1B98-409E-9A5C-D4530D6EC16C.jpeg
ED1914D0-2185-4756-89DF-CAED935742E7.jpeg
AB492E91-87B4-4158-AF7A-6D3FFD4DF983.jpeg

I have the glove box and hood letters from Tuffskinz but have not been able to locate lettering for the tailgate. I've seen tailgate letters but not for 2020 specifically. Can you tell me where you got them? Is there a specific part #. I assume they install as easily as the rest of their product line.
Thanks - looks great. It makes the truck look complete.

I have the glove box and hood letters from Tuffskinz but have not been able to locate lettering for the tailgate. I've seen tailgate letters but not for 2020 specifically. Can you tell me where you got them? Is there a specific part #. I assume they install as easily as the rest of their product line.
TVDvinyldecals.com

Looks great on the Red! How hard was the install?

Not bad. You use the “wet method “ with soapy water. Make sure to follow the directions. Took about 30 minutes
awesome I always hated the "wet method" of stickers but after trashing my boat stickers every year changed out. I think the black letters would look great on the sport package

I it’s almost impossible not using wet method. They stick instantly

Looks great, I have a white XLT coming, thinking black on back and front, black or white on glove box, haven't decided yet, but I like the way you have the Red on the Glove.

I like.

Ordered mine today we'll see how it goes.
Make sure to follow directions. Don’t try and peel the letters off the backing paper with your fingers. Use a piece of masking tape. Wet the sticky side with soapy water right away

Did you use choose the Matte black or Reflective Matte black hood letters, i see they have both options, i like yours

Back