Sway bar disconnects

thevol

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
7.3 XLT Tremor
Has anyone seen sway bar disconnects yet...looked around online and didnt see anything? I come from a Jeep background and they are commonly used for an easy/cheap flex upgrade. I would think with solid axles this thing could flex pretty well? The power wagon has the electric one but the manual pin release are pretty easy to use as well. Hopefully the Tremor gets the F250 some attention from the off road aftermarket.

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Look at the torsion sway bar from Carli. No pins to worry about and more articulation than with a stock sway bar

Mountain Man

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
I installed the Carli sway bar. It makes a noticeable difference off road. It isn't cheap though. My recommendation is that if you go off-road enough that the harsh side to side rocking bothers you then do it. I would not buy it simply for on road driving improvement as it is much less noticeable there.

jlcichocki

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-350 Tremor Lariat with sport and ultimate (Iconic Silver)
I installed the Carli sway bar. It makes a noticeable difference off road. It isn't cheap though. My recommendation is that if you go off-road enough that the harsh side to side rocking bothers you then do it. I would not buy it simply for on road driving improvement as it is much less noticeable there.
Thanks for the info.