Sure-fire way to get a PCO!

AR_Banjo

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
US Army/ARNG, Retired
Current Ride
2022 Tremor
Like many of you, I started trying to "generate" a PCO just as soon as I ordered my truck. Saving builds on ford.com, making inquiries to all the dealers, clicking every link on every popup in my internet browser, etc. Nothing. Well, I finally got one! It came in the mail two days ago--$2000 off.

What did I do?

Signed the papers and took delivery of my truck two weeks ago!

I guess this method works every time!

AR_B

I'm so afraid this will happen to me. Of course I have spent many hours (and even recruited my wife) browsing the Ford site, saving builds, visiting dealer sites, searching inventory, clicking EVERYTHING.. To no avail. I got a friggin' Mach-E brochure in the mail the other day, which I of course did not express any interest in before or after.

My truck is on a railcar right now. I feel like after I receive it I too will get a nice fat PCO. =(

elf-will-ferrell.gif

Yeah, tried too, and even bought a 21 F-250 2-1/2 months ago, but still nothing. I did sign up with the state Farm Bureau for the $500 coupon. My consecutive 30 days is on the 11th. Truck is due between the 8th and the 14th. If it comes early I might have to wait a few days to save a few bucks.

I actually asked Ford Marketing to set-up one for me - as the delay has gone on so long I am considering canceling. I am not actually, but I also have not received crap.

Your title of this thread is complete click bate. Got me way too excited to only learn I'm going to be disappointed 😞
Sorry! But it technically is true! ;)

The bad part is that I KNEW it would happen! So much that I dreaded opening every new message that popped up in my email spam folder.

I tried every "trick" also for weeks before buying my Tremor then again before buying the Bronco. My first PCO offer arrived last week, good thing is I am hoping to trade the 2021 in for a 2022.

I know I shouldn't complain. I already have my truck (it was ordered 4-13), had a fairly decent dealer who honored X Plan, got the $500 military discount, and an addition $300 rebate.

Many haven't been able to find a local dealer to come below MSRP, and our friend from the Green Mountain State can't even get scheduled!

AR_B

I know I shouldn't complain. I already have my truck (it was ordered 4-13), had a fairly decent dealer who honored X Plan, got the $500 military discount, and an addition $300 rebate.

Many haven't been able to find a local dealer to come below MSRP, and our friend from the Green Mountain State can't even get scheduled!

AR_B
It's all good, brotha! Thank you for your service! I am siting on a good deal with xplan - just waiting ... and waiting ... and waiting ... lol

I tried for a few months to get one. After I signed papers I think it took about 4 or 5 weeks to get mine in the mail, lol FML

For those frustrated over the process, I haven't gotten a PCO in 7 years. Hopefully that makes you feel better.
Probably because Ford checked your tax returns and said, "This guy's all set." :p

So far we have received 2 separate $2k PCO’s, a $750 PCO and $500 military discount all with different numbers on them saying that the dealer has to enter them into “Vincent” whatever that is

It’s like they are falling out of the sky, just wish we could stack them and use them all

Latest Discussions

Back