Super Cab Tremor

dm4501

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F150
First Responder
Asst Fire Chief
Any rumors the 2021 Tremor will offer a super cab option. I'd like the shorter wheelbase.
I realize this may not be available info until the new model is released.

I haven't run across any rumors mentioning that, but it sure would be cool.

Not likely. SuperCab raptors were very rare and didn't sell well. I had one of the few.

I guess I'm in a small minority. Don't really need the cabin room of the crew cab and would prefer a shorter wheel base for off road maneuverability. Just a preference, but I'm sure I can live with the crew cab.
Anybody ever wish their tremor was just a bit smaller for off-road driving on narrow trails?

I like the idea, but I realize I'm in a minority as well. I'd love a single cab Tremor, but those wouldn't sell. Just like all the car ideas and wishes I have, it never comes to pass.

Compromise.:cautious:

Just like others have said, the super-cab raptor did not sell well, so I doubt they will make it. In fact I can't tell you the last time I saw a super-cab raptor. Here in jersey they are mainly pavement princesses, just like my Tremor, lol. However our pot holes are legendary, so having a good truck to soak up bumps is nice.

The Raptor was initially only a super cab, crew cab didn’t come out until 2nd year production. Don’t think it would be to difficult to do a super cab or standard cab version since the Tremor is just a package but not sure if Ford will offer it. Just need to come up with shorter running boards.

not likely. Low volume cab configuration

Back