HOT! '17-22 Foot Rest/Dead Pedal

Would you buy a dead pedal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
evil-smile-evil.gif

I have two extra kits available to purchase if anyone would like to buy.

• Winner
Reactions: ccw
First deliveries will be tomorrow! Thank you everyone for ordering! :D

First deliveries will be tomorrow! Thank you everyone for ordering! :D
Aw man, and I have to wait until Friday?? Not fair! :p

So stoked, though. Can’t wait to see the first impressions while mine makes its way across the country!

I think I want one of these, any kits still avail? I was driving to/from NC from Atlanta two weeks ago for a family trip and was envisioning utilizing this.
Like a cave man I usually kick off my shoes and put a foot on the door pocket or mange to loop a foot to sit ontop of the brake and was pretending this was in place. I could 100% see how this could make things a little more comfortable while cruising.

I think I want one of these, any kits still avail? I was driving to/from NC from Atlanta two weeks ago for a family trip and was envisioning utilizing this.
Like a cave man I usually kick off my shoes and put a foot on the door pocket or mange to loop a foot to sit ontop of the brake and was pretending this was in place. I could 100% see how this could make things a little more comfortable while cruising.
Yes, I have two extra kits.

It's "tomorrow".... where's the feedback? Inquisitive impatient minds wanna know.....

• Winner
Reactions: ccw
Back