Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
The official Stone Gray Metallic Ford SuperDuty Tremor Thread:

stonegrey-tremor3.jpg

stonegrey-tremor1.jpg

stonegrey-tremor2.jpg

stonegrey-tremor4.jpg

stonegrey-tremor5.jpg

For those that might be interested, this truck is currently for sale at Van Horn Ford in Iowa. (https://www.vhfordnewhall.com)

That's awesome, it has to be one of the first stone grey Tremors out there! I bet that was a fun trip driving back. How are you liking it? What truck did you have before?

I flew to Iowa and bought this truck! Thanks to the OP for the heads up. Long drive back to Texas but I didn't have to wait for my order to come in.

View attachment 481

I got about 10k off of msrp, much better than the "invoice" price I would have paid here. Bought the flight with points so just the 13hr drive. It was a good trip once I got thru the snow in Iowa, got home and washed the salt off immediately! I had a 14 raptor and a 96 centurion before this one. I like it alot especially after I let 20psi out of the rear tires. 7.3 and 4.30 gears = plenty of go.

I got about 10k off of msrp, much better than the "invoice" price I would have paid here. Bought the flight with points so just the 13hr drive. It was a good trip once I got thru the snow in Iowa, got home and washed the salt off immediately! I had a 14 raptor and a 96 centurion before this one. I like it alot especially after I let 20psi out of the rear tires. 7.3 and 4.30 gears = plenty of go.

Thats a hell of a good price, congrats on the new truck!

I flew to Iowa and bought this truck! Thanks to the OP for the heads up. Long drive back to Texas but I didn't have to wait for my order to come in.

View attachment 481
I drove 662 miles to get mine in Salina Kansas. Didn't have to wait either. A few minor things I need to swap out to make it the way I want it but well worth it

It's HERE! And she will be called, "Tremia"
Actually, I had Tremia for over a week and I am having way too much fun to even login to the forum.

I was worried the whole time after I ordered her back in Aug about Stone Gray. Being only 1 of the 4 Stone Gray owners made be worry even more, but I tell ya, my wife and I could not be any happier. Along with the camel leather interior, It's definitely classy. Not 'tough' looking with the black sport package and dark colors, but classy. I think this color is the most underrated color since it's not the classic brown you see out there, but changes its character in different lighting. For those considering Stony Gray, I say go for it!

20201205_144234.jpg

20201206_085156.jpg

20201209_072234.jpg

20201209_072130.jpg

20201209_085944.jpg

It's HERE! And she will be called, "Tremia"
Actually, I had Tremia for over a week and I am having way too much fun to even login to the forum.

I was worried the whole time after I ordered her back in Aug about Stone Gray. Being only 1 of the 4 Stone Gray owners made be worry even more, but I tell ya, my wife and I could not be any happier. Along with the camel leather interior, It's definitely classy. Not 'tough' looking with the black sport package and dark colors, but classy. I think this color is the most underrated color since it's not the classic brown you see out there, but changes its character in different lighting. For those considering Stony Gray, I say go for it!

View attachment 11316

View attachment 11309

View attachment 11312
This was my second choice i guess. I couldn't decide between the stone gray and black so I let my wife choose. She chose black. I still love this color though. Congrats.

I had the same concerns with Stone Grey... but as soon as I saw it I knew I made the right choice too!
I got mine this week and will be posting pics today. You are correct, very rare color on the forum.. and I am glad!!

Back