Stone Grey KR F 350 arrived!

Mayberry

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 SuperDuty F 250 King Ranch
Well, after three months my new 2021 arrived. I have been in a 2107 KR 250 that has 120k miles and I have enjoyed thoroughly. The improvement of the 10 speed from the 6 speed is noticeable and impressive! I love the Stone Grey color. I might have gone Carbonized Grey if I could have had it with the KR trim, but really like what I have.
It is a King Ranch F 350, and while I am excited to post the delivery pictures, it will be undergoing a total transformation over the next month or so. A lot planned for this one! It will be unique.

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 313

5.8 Venom

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
21' F250 445ci Lariat Carbon Grey
Current Ride #2
2014 Shelby GT500
I like it, the Powered Step blends in nicely with the color. I have a F250 Lariat CG and added the powered steps. Hopefully it will blend in as well too. Enjoy!

Driftwood

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Congrats! 🍻

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Well, after three months my new 2021 arrived. I have been in a 2107 KR 250 that has 120k miles and I have enjoyed thoroughly. The improvement of the 10 speed from the 6 speed is noticeable and impressive! I love the Stone Grey color. I might have gone Carbonized Grey if I could have had it with the KR trim, but really like what I have.
It is a King Ranch F 350, and while I am excited to post the delivery pictures, it will be undergoing a total transformation over the next month or so. A lot planned for this one! It will be unique.
Congrats. Looks sharp

OP
Mayberry

Mayberry

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Well, I said it would be a transformation...
Finally finished everything on this one. There is too much to list, but here are some highlights:

Carli 2.5" Pintop
Deaver Rears
Firestone Air bags and DayStar cradles
Full Carli Front End components
Factory Lariat wheels w/ 37" Ridge Grapplers

I am very pleased with how it turned out. Very different from when delivered. The Carli/Deaver upgrade is really an unbelievable difference.

Attachments

• IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 60

Rich Pune

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Lariat Tremor
Well, I said it would be a transformation...
Finally finished everything on this one. There is too much to list, but here are some highlights:

Carli 2.5" Pintop
Deaver Rears
Firestone Air bags and DayStar cradles
Full Carli Front End components
Factory Lariat wheels w/ 37" Ridge Grapplers

I am very pleased with how it turned out. Very different from when delivered. The Carli/Deaver upgrade is really an unbelievable difference.
Rig looks really good. Great color. Can you tell me a few details about the leaf spring feel? Mine are expected to ship the end of next week. I’ve got high expectations.

OP
Mayberry

Mayberry

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
The rear springs are incredible. Soft as butter. Everything with this setup is as smooth as can be. They describe it accurately. It is tall though.. but I think it is settling in.

Rich Pune

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Lariat Tremor
The rear springs are incredible. Soft as butter. Everything with this setup is as smooth as can be. They describe it accurately. It is tall though.. but I think it is settling in.
Thank you. Good to know. I’m pretty excited. I ordered the Backcountry with the Deaver springs. I’m going to run the stock tires until they are worn and then install some 37s.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge