Stone Grey arrived

StoneGreyTremor

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2019 Mustang GT PP@
Finally, I picked her up yesterday. I absolutely love this thing! I am really impressed with this color, it changes from grey to tan and maybe even a little green. Can’t wait to start modding.
3CEADE83-8862-4C45-B2D3-6BBF37E45460.jpeg

Congrats, very nice looking truck!

Congrats! What's the first mod you want to do?

Congrats, sharp looking truck.

Congrats! What's the first mod you want to do?

added a tool box yesterday. Window tin and ceramic coating coming this week.
Hopefully I’ll figure out new exhaust soon.
tires wheels and performance mods as well.

added a tool box yesterday. Window tin and ceramic coating coming this week.
Hopefully I’ll figure out new exhaust soon.
tires wheels and performance mods as well.
Hell yeah! I did an exhaust on my 2015 F250 that I had but it actually made it a little quieter, it was a diesel though. I like my vehicles fast and loud so I'll be looking one for this when I pick it up but i'm hoping to hear some peoples exhausts before I spend the money on it this time. What wheels and tires are you planning on going with?

Congrats that's a fine looking truck!

My current 350 is Iconic Silver which I like alot but the stone grey is growing on me.

Congrats that's a fine looking truck!

My current 350 is Iconic Silver which I like alot but the stone grey is growing on me.
I chose that color because I rarely see any trucks that color.
My last truck was so generic, there was about 30 exactly like it every time I was on the road.
Not now, stone grey tremor. Pretty unique.
LOVE IT!!!!!

Ya that color is nice! Curious why changing tires/rims? Will you sell the ones that came with it?

Ya that color is nice! Curious why changing tires/rims? Will you sell the ones that came with it?
Not changing anytime soon. May be on the list for future upgrades. Probably looking for some wider tires but not taller.

Finally, I picked her up yesterday. I absolutely love this thing! I am really impressed with this color, it changes from grey to tan and maybe even a little green. Can’t wait to start modding. View attachment 3695
Got front and rear stone grey bumpers For sale in Texas, just took them off my 22 KR
D29EC530-73CE-42FE-B551-1711D48215A3.jpeg
C3956648-069D-4C8F-AA97-6C861DE94E20.jpeg

Back