Stock tremor roof height

Wrangler98

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 tremor 6.7
How tall is a stock tremor? Just ordered a 6.7 in iconic silver with clearance lights. Online specs say 81-83 inches. My garage door opens exactly 83 inches.

How tall is a stock tremor? Just ordered a 6.7 in iconic silver with clearance lights. Online specs say 81-83 inches. My garage door opens exactly 83 inches.
I think you may have issues due to the built in antennas on top. I think full height is closer to 83.5" if not right at 84" depending on PSI in tires.

O boy lol, I have a taller detached garage but I would rather park it in the attached. I’m hoping there is enough of a transition that the cab will be beyond the opening before the front tires hit the slab.

O boy lol, I have a taller detached garage but I would rather park it in the attached. I’m hoping there is enough of a transition that the cab will be beyond the opening before the front tires hit the slab.
I'm sure others with 7' doors will chime in (lucky me I have 8' doors), but a few people were able to remove the weather-stripping from the bottom of the door to give a little more clearance and make it work. Might be an option when you're ready to cross that bridge.

Good luck, haven't been able to fit it into my garages at either house, my new one or old. Stays outside.

For reference, my factory stock F350 Tremor with factory spec tire pressure attempting to get into a 7’ or 84” garage door. The clearance lights cleared but the top will scrape with this garage door setup, maybe another style may work? The driveway does step up about 1” at the garage transition.
Hope this helps

5E42E3BE-57A1-465A-9634-488839AF96B2.jpeg
9F4A7E56-A6D3-47D1-95A0-28969D004C22.jpeg
E63142DC-6380-4D63-B3FB-52F43CE5F1C9.jpeg
B89BD5E7-9B1D-4146-8F99-53F21E27D54A.jpeg
4B73EA55-0D1C-42D8-BF8D-9EC1EB832A67.jpeg

Keep in mind that if your driveway ramps up to your garage door, even a little, you will gain some clearance. Just the same, if it slopes down within the length of the wheelbase, you may loose some. The amount you gain or lose will also depend on backing in or front first and the curvature of the ramp up or slope..
Edit:
Assuming the opening is the lowest point..

Last edited:
I had to remove the upper trim piece on my garage opening, which gave me 83.5". If Im not sitting in the truck, it would touch... It's that close. Once I aired the tires down to 60psi, it gave me a bit more wiggle room.

Keep in mind that if your driveway ramps up to your garage door, even a little, you will gain some clearance. Just the same, if it slopes down within the length of the wheelbase, you may loose some. The amount you gain or lose will also depend on backing in or front first and the curvature of the ramp up or slope..
Edit:
Assuming the opening is the lowest point..
Agreed, my driveway ramps up to the garage door and I also agree, if that bottom door lip was removed, you should be good. Then what about length, it doesn’t seem that a standard 2 car garage would be long enough?

Agreed, my driveway ramps up to the garage door and I also agree, if that bottom door lip was removed, you should be good. Then what about length, it doesn’t seem that a standard 2 car garage would be long enough?
I have been wondering that as well. I read the length of the short bed Crewcab SD is 250" I measured my garage at 254" I cant see parking it every day like that but I may be able to get it to fit in a pinch.

I have been wondering that as well. I read the length of the short bed Crewcab SD is 250" I measured my garage at 254" I cant see parking it every day like that but I may be able to get it to fit in a pinch.
It would be a good B plan for hail at least

You can probably make it fit with some sort of a parking aid, like a laser or whatnot.

I am good on height but will have to back in or replace the lower door panels 3" support beam with a 1" support beam. That is the only thing that hits the the bumper when I close the door.....another 1/2" and it will clear.

Mine fits in a 7' tall door. about 1/2" to spare. Note. I had to make sure the door opener was adjusted so it goes up all the way and checked the weather stripping on the top of the door to make sure it was also clear. I don't have cab clearance lights. But its a 350 6.7 Tremor.

Here is my experience. I do not have clearance lights!

Back