SOLD Stock F250 Tremor Running Boards

highpowerindiana

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F150
SOLD Pending Receipt of Funds.
Just took delivery of my 2020 F250, but my wife couldn't reach the high off road running boards, so I swapped them out. Asking $400 for the factory boards, plus shipping, located in Crawfordsville, IN, about an hour north of Indy if you want to pick them up. These are in as-new condition, taken off 40 miles from the dealership, same day I took delivery. Contact me at schnelle1-at-aol-dot-com

IMG_3573a.jpg

Last edited:
I am new to the forum, how do I get in touch with you. I am interested depending on final cost...How much is shipping. I live in Diamondhead, MS. Thanks Jeff Jassby 228-216-0900

I am new to the forum, how do I get in touch with you. I am interested depending on final cost...How much is shipping. I live in Diamondhead, MS. Thanks Jeff Jassby 228-216-0900

email sent

What boards did you go with I’m having same issue with wife?

As we were doing the paperwork, the salesman and I walked over to parts. They had Ford OEM cab length for $1000, but not in stock, and they had the Ford OEM extended for $680 and in stock (go figure). I didn't really want the extended, but they are really nice! Attached a picture.

IMG_3585.jpeg

Back