Still no exhaust options for the 7.3L?!?!

• Thread starter TremorGuest2352
  • Start date
T

TremorGuest2352

I see the only option as of right now for the 7.3L is the MBRP and afe.
I’m looking for something with that deep sounding Roar and was hoping Borla or Corsa would step up to the plate but still nothing..
Any updated news on any others making an exhaust setup ???

I was hoping for a cat back system but I guess I’ll have to keep patiently waiting.

I just put on the magnaflow with existing pipe out the back yesterday. Deleted the big heavy muffler and the two resonators towards the engine. Small and big one. The sound is very deep and very impressed with the outcome. Will post video soon. Also at an idle it does not drain out the radio when playing. Again very very happy with the results.

I just put on the magnaflow with existing pipe out the back yesterday. Deleted the big heavy muffler and the two resonators towards the engine. Small and big one. The sound is very deep and very impressed with the outcome. Will post video soon. Also at an idle it does not drain out the radio when playing. Again very very happy with the results.
You still run it 2 into 1 exhaust? I am really liking the idea of going 2 into 2 behind the rear wheels.

Yes 2 to 1 exactly. And I wasn’t sure if I would like the look out the back but the guy told me no difference in true performance if I did the dual opposed to the single. Only way to better performance with dual is separating the headers all the way. Just info the guy gave me.

Yes 2 to 1 exactly. And I wasn’t sure if I would like the look out the back but the guy told me no difference in true performance if I did the dual opposed to the single. Only way to better performance with dual is separating the headers all the way. Just info the guy gave me.
Yeah, I was thinking more style. My first car (truck) was a F250 390ci with dual Glasspacks out behind rear wheel, so I am thinking looks / sound for it. Thanks for the added info.

Last edited:
I see the only option as of right now for the 7.3L is the MBRP and afe.
I’m looking for something with that deep sounding Roar and was hoping Borla or Corsa would step up to the plate but still nothing..
Any updated news on any others making an exhaust setup ???
Welcome to the club! Hah!

Which magnaflow muffler did you go with?! And any sound clips/ videos?!

As indicated by this thread, Magnaflow does have a cat back out for the 7.3L:

You still run it 2 into 1 exhaust? I am really liking the idea of going 2 into 2 behind the rear wheels.
I should have the AFE rebel waiting for me at the house today. It's a 2 into 2 and exits in front of the rear wheels. From what I have heard on line, it has a good deep growl.

My exhaust is off the truck already (other than the first 2 into 1 resonator that I left on in the event I had to drive before the kit showed up) so I shoul have it installed quickly...

I should have the AFE rebel waiting for me at the house today. It's a 2 into 2 and exits in front of the rear wheels. From what I have heard on line, it has a good deep growl.

My exhaust is off the truck already (other than the first 2 into 1 resonator that I left on in the event I had to drive before the kit showed up) so I shoul have it installed quickly...
Man I can't wait to hear it!

I'll post the clips later tonight (One with just the 2-1 resonator installed and one with the new exhaust)

I'll also get some pictures on the lift and on the ground.
Awesome! Thanks ????

Which Magnaflow muffler did you go with?!

Back