Sticker on windshield

TremStar

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3 Gas
I have a sticker on the outside of my windshield. Top corner drivers side. It says AA Photos. Anybody else have this or know what it is?

Attachments

• 20210210_142218.jpg
    20210210_142218.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 103
probably just the marketing company the dealership uses to take pics and post the truck for sale on other websites. Our dealership here has cars with ltimedia stickers on the windows. that's my guess

probably just the marketing company the dealership uses to take pics and post the truck for sale on other websites. Our dealership here has cars with ltimedia stickers on the windows. that's my guess
Ahh yes that makes sense. Didnt think of that.

Because your truck is Velocity Blue people want to photograph them more often. :cool:

Of course....Velocity Blue always get special treatment! :ROFLMAO:

Because your truck is Velocity Blue people want to photograph them more often. :cool:
I thought that may of been the reason. When dealers have Velocity Blue Tremors they are always at the front of the lot sitting on those ramps so everyone can see ? When I bought it the next day I went down the street to the window tinting shop.. first thing I always do.. The owner came out and asked where did I buy it from. I told him where. He said his wife saw it there and took some photos of it I guess for the brief moment it was on the lot. So you aint lying lol

Back