Steering stabilizer....which one ???

FatDog

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
First Responder
LEO
So, been looking at dual steering stabilizers and hoping for some feedback on these or others.

Leaning towards the PMF but then does a guy spend the extra for the Fox shocks or just stick with the Bilstein's ???

Or what about the BDS, which comes with Fox shocks??

I had the PMF with the King's in the cart, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Kept going back and forth between those and the fox 2.0s.

FOX BDS requires a 2"+ lift, according to the link above.

So, been looking at dual steering stabilizers and hoping for some feedback on these or others.

Leaning towards the PMF but then does a guy spend the extra for the Fox shocks or just stick with the Bilstein's ???

One guy on here did it with the Bilsteins, nothing to complain about. My question is this: Are Fox or King worth the extra cost???

FOX BDS requires a 2"+ lift, according to the link above.

Yeah I seen that, but after reading up on it, it seems there are guys running it with just slightly larger tires and no lift??? Another reason I wasn't really sure on this one.

One guy on here did it with the Bilsteins, nothing to complain about. My question is this: Are Fox or King worth the extra cost???

I know....... I'm leaning towards the PMF but going back and forth between the Bilsteins and Fox ???? Is it really worth it????

I have the bilsteins with the PMF....have been happy with that...8-9K miles. If you got the money, I probably would recommend the Fox's because they are certainly a step up in shock quality...

I have the bilsteins with the PMF....have been happy with that...8-9K miles. If you got the money, I probably would recommend the Fox's because they are certainly a step up in shock quality...

Any complaints at all???? Even minor ??

Any complaints at all???? Even minor ??
no complaints at all....easy install...great performance.....still looks brand new.

If you got the money, I probably would recommend the Fox's because they are certainly a step up in shock quality...
Just out of curiosity, how do you figure? I've never heard of bilsteins being crappy in any instance, or cheap quality either.

Pardon my ignorance it why is this necessary?

Have you looked at the Kelderman system? Ordered mine with the Fox Shocks and it was a good improvement over factory.

Wife got me one of these for Christmas, the photo is off my 2018 Platty, my 2021 KR Tremor will be here next month so I'm stocking up on the mods, this is the first upgrade I do on all my Super Dutys I have owned, The Tremor will be number 9.

IMG_2205.jpg

Have you looked at the Kelderman system? Ordered mine with the Fox Shocks and it was a good improvement over factory.
I have the Kelderman Leveling kit and the Steering Stabilizer...Steering was actually quite a bit worse with factory rimes and 37 Nittos. A lot of hunting and wandering. Spoke to Jeff Kelderman and Jake from Raptor shocks and both could not have been more helpful....Jake owns Raptor and is sending new shocks to try just in case it was a bad batch. The ride with the Kelderman level and Raptor shocks is a bit better on the road but off-road is night and day better...i.e. washboard, potholes etc. Hope this helps, with a little change in castor, the steering has improved greatly. like the factory rims and 37 inch tires, but I see why all of you are going with aftermarket rims.

Back