Steals and Deals

I live in CA and found my Tremor in Denver. Had it transported here on a truck for $1,100. I paid invoice (which was 6% or $5k off of MSRP) and got the $500 rebate. Got 2.75% for 84mo with my local credit union. Not a smoking deal by any means but beats waiting several more months for the Tremor I ordered back in late Feb.

I'm thinking of doing something similar. I found one in the midwest that ticks all of the features I want (I guess no one carries the 7.3L in California?). Did you buy it sight-unseen, or did you work with a local dealer?

I'm thinking of doing something similar. I found one in the midwest that ticks all of the features I want (I guess no one carries the 7.3L in California?). Did you buy it sight-unseen, or did you work with a local dealer?
Sight unseen! I dealt with the Ford dealership in Denver, they sent me the window sticker so I could verify it was exactly what I thought it was. I already knew the truck inside and out from my research and had driven a similar truck locally. All worked out well for me.

For anyone in the New York area here a Silver Tremor $6000 off.

Link to the window sticker:

That's a nice build. No sport package, however it does have the quad beam headlights + spray in bed liner.

They have a dealer site in PA that can handle the registration stuff if you live in PA and not NY,,,,you will still need to get a PA inspection - sharing this detail because the supply is limited (or Lariat?) ....

Nicely equipped Silver Tremor in the Dallas area with over $8000 off sticker!

2020-silver-tremor-grandprarie.png

I joined the Tremor ranks this weekend. Purchased a 2020 F350 Platinum Tremor w/3800 miles.

MSRP: $76,675
Paid: $65,488

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-06-29 095751.png
    Annotation 2020-06-29 095751.png
    400.7 KB · Views: 86
I joined the Tremor ranks this weekend. Purchased a 2020 F350 Platinum Tremor w/3800 miles.

MSRP: $76,675
Paid: $65,488

Wow, that's a great deal! (y) Welcome to the forum! ?

It's time you stop dilly dallying and buy it lol

haha, Hunting for the perfect one is half the fun! I'm on the fence if I should wait to see what the 2021s have to offer. This whole covid thing has ruined most of our summer travel plans so now I'm in no major hurry.

haha, Hunting for the perfect one is half the fun! I'm on the fence if I should wait to see what the 2021s have to offer. This whole covid thing has ruined most of our summer travel plans so now I'm in no major hurry.
That’s why you need a Tremor. Off-road lake front middle of nowhere travel slash social distancing. 21 wont be out until November with a price increase and nothing significantly new.
Search 500 miles at a time on ford.com then go get your truck!

2020 Ford F-250 Super DutyTremor Star White w/Sport Package - 7.3l (Used) 790 Miles

2020-tremor-star-white-used.png

More details can be found here: https://ebay.us/siJA59

Its seems like 350 are few and far between...

Back